Please don't lie to me

Don't read this

She's beautiful.

Pretty as a moon on a clear night. Shining through the night without rest. She's Kim Minju. The prettiest person Yujin ever knew.

 

"How was it?"

 

"Bad," Yujin frowns. She reaches out her arms, wanting to get a hug from the prettiest person in this world. "I'm sad, you know. The exam was full of nonsense!"

 

Minju chuckles, "But I'm not. So hug yourself?"

 

"Really?" Yujin puts down her arms and stomps the floor aggressively. "I hate you."

 

"I hate you too," Minju says, kinda whispering. What a bad liar, even if it's only a joke.

 

"What are you saying?" Yujin puts her hand in her ear and leans to Minju. Mocking her right in the face.

 

"I hate you!" Minju says, with a loud voice. She lowkey wants to hurt Yujin's ear because of her annoying attitude.

 

"Tch," Yujin clicks her tongue. "What a stupid lie."

 

"Shut up!" Minju hits Yujin's shoulder. "Anyway, I need to go to hospital today."

 

"Oh?" Yujin seems surprised, she takes out her phone and sees the date. "Oh right! It's Tuesday. Do you want me to come?"

 

Minju smiles faintly, "Up to you."

 

"Then I won't."

 

Minju can't believe it, Yujin literally said it less than one second after she finished her sentence.

 

Yujin smiles but still glances over to Minju at the corner of her eyes. It's only for a second or less, but Yujin can see Minju's pout.

 

"Stupid Yujin…"

 

Yujin pats on Minju's head, she can't hold it anymore, she's just too cute. "Needy Minju."

 

Minju gives up and lets Yujin pat her hair as long as it's not ruffle her hair. "But you're the one who needs me."

 

"Of course. I can't live without you!" Yujin says loudly. "So, don't you dare leave me alone. I won't forgive you."

 

Minju smiles, then she hugs Yujin so tight that Yujin can't breathe. "I won't leave you alone."

 

Yujin returns the hug and her mind is telling her one sentence that she can't ever say it to Minju.

 

Please don't lie to me.