Hitomi-A

Don't read this

She came back.

 

Hitomi thought she was okay with it, but apparently no. She was not okay, not even a bit. She sat on her chair, played her favorite playlist from her laptop.

 

Hitomi took a deep breath. She didn't exhale it right away. She kept the breath, until her chest felt hurt.

 

"Why won't you reply?"

 

Hitomi kept silent, she only looked at that person's eyes for a brief moment then smiled faintly. "You know the reason."

 

That person—another Hitomi tilted her head. She frowned and blinked several times. "I might know, but I don't know the exact reason."

 

"Look, Hitomi-A," Hitomi sounded annoyed. "Can you leave me for an hour or two?"

 

Hitomi-A scoffed and smiled, "Nah, if I leave, you'll be alone and it's dangerous."

 

Hitomi decided to ignore her, she took her phone from the table and once again read the chat from someone important. Or was important.

 

Hi Hii-chan! Are you still alive?

 

Hitomi-A peeked at Hitomi's phone and answered with , "Practically you're dying."

 

"Shut up."

 

Hitomi typed down several things and quickly deleted them. She couldn't make up her mind. Either be cool or be truthful.

 

Hi Chaewon, what's up?

 

"Oh?" Hitomi-A surprised. "I thought you'd say something mean like go away or don't contact me again."

 

Hitomi chuckled, "Do you really think I can do that?"

 

Hitomi-A shrugged, "Who knows? Do you want to be reminded about what she did to you?"

 

"No thanks," Hitomi shook her head. "I remember every detail of it."

 

"What a crazy b*tch," Hitomi-A couldn't believe but swear to what Hitomi just said. "Are you proud?"

 

Ding. A message appeared on Hitomi's phone.

 

I was scrolling through my chats, and I found yours. How have you been?

 

"I'm fine, thank you, and you?" Hitomi-A mocked Hitomi. Hitomi-A knew well Hitomi would answer that question with a bright message. As if nothing happened.

 

Good, hbu?

 

"See? I feel angry by reading your chat. Really…" Hitomi-A stood up and left, "I'm out, see you tomorrow, Hitomi."

 

Hitomi scoffed, "Yes, goodnight, Hitomi-A."

 

"Wait a minute," Hitomi-A stopped. She lost in her thought for a second. "That's it."

 

"What?" 

 

Hitomi-A walked closer to Hitomi who was still sitting on her chair. "The reason you're gloomy on your birthday."

 

Hitomi waved her hands, defended herself, "But I'm not gloomy."

 

"Whatever," Hitomi-A ignored Hitomi, "You are just a stupid who can't understand your feeling."

 

Hitomi couldn't believe she said that, "Hey! You're part of me too."

 

"Ugh, right…" Hitomi-A rolled her eyes, "Anyways, Chaewon… Kim Chaewon is the reason."

 

"You just hate Chaewon, don't you?"

 

Hitomi-A pointed her finger to Hitomi's forehead, she's trying to tap Hitomi's head but her finger was going through Hitomi's head. "Who are you trying to fool? I'm part of you."

 

Hitomi couldn't argue back. She said it first and it was used against her later.

 

"Can you just tell her to go away?"

 

Hitomi shook her head. "I can't."

 

"But you're not cool with it. Look at you now, doesn't your heart hurt?"

 

Hitomi nods.

 

"Then tell her, go away! I can do it for you. Let me take control of the body for one hour."

 

Hitomi shook her head again. "I think I'll regret it later if I do that. I'm sorry Hitomi-A, I know your heart hurts too when my heart hurts. Please, bear with me, okay?"

 

"What a crazy b*tch…" Hitomi-A smiled and disappeared into thin air. "You owe me one..."