Revelation

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon is a bright girl, extrovert, and has positive vibe towards the others. She grew up in wealthy family. Chaeyeon also showered much love by her parent which make her feel so grateful for her life. 

Until someday, she accidentally found something.

A mesage from unknown person. With curiosity she opened it when her father away.

A lovely message from woman who definetly not her mother. A message that proof that her father had an affair. 

Angry? Of course. She want to report this so badly to her mother. But when she look at how happy mother when meet him, she didn't have the guts to tell this sad news. Her father is really good at acting, she even thought that maybe he deserve an oscar for that. Chaeyeon decided to closed her eyes, pretending she doesn't know as long as her family is fine. 

But it changed when one day Chaeyeon found her mother alone in the dining room.

"O-oh Chaeyeon. I didn't know you already here. Since when you came?" Mother quickly wipe her tears and smiled at her, trying hardly to be fine.

Chaeyeon sat besides her," What's wrong mom?"

"I am fine.. It is okay.." The older woman replied with weak smile and trembling voice. Her eyes starts watery again.

"Are you sure, mom? It is okay you can tell me.." Chaeyeon asked with a worried look. 

There were a long pause between them. Until finally, her mother let out her tears, "I....I don't think i can prentend to doesnt know about this... Chaeyeon.." 

Chaeyeon's eyes widen. She embraced her mother while shocked at this news. Her mother already knew- even before Chaeyeon- that her father has an affair with other woman. But same like Chaeyeon, She doesn't want to break the family's happiness. She choose to pretend that everything is fine. But as time goes by, it keep her more stressed. Chaeyeon felt so hateful. This is the first time she hate someone so much. She want to punched the woman as hard as possible.

So the story begins.She tapped his father's cellphone secretly. Once she found out that her father going to meet that Chaeyeon quickly called her father, she is the one who gonna meet that woman or else she will tell everything he has done to the clans. Her father can't do anything about that but let her do what she want.

 

 

***

 

 

"Eunbi unnie?" Out of all possibilities, Chaeyeon can't believe that the woman who rob her family happiness is the woman that she knows.

She laughs sarcastically,"Woah...How is your feeling now?"

Eunbi paused.

Chaeyeon crossed her arms. "I want to give a suprise to the woman who seduced my father, but instead i am the one who got surprised. Knowing the woman is you. Isn't this funny? "

"Chaeyeon, I-" 

"Every night my mom cried because of your messages. But on the outside, she has to wear her fake smile because she didn't want people know about the bad things that happened to our family. While me...." Eunbi wanted to talk but Chaeyeon cuts in with her sharp words. Her gaze is full of anger.

"While me...praying for your death everyday. I hate you so much."

Eunbi stand in front of Chaeyeon, then she kneeled and bowed her head down. "I am sorry for the trouble you had because of me. Please.. forgive me." 

She doesn't dismiss Chaeyeon's words. What she said is true and she deserved that words. People start recording them, she even heard their whispers that they gonna upload this video to internet. But Eunbi (and Chaeyeon) doesn't care. For her, this is a punishment that she has to face and she didn't has the right to complaint. 

Chaeyeon snorts,"Woah. I dont expect that you admit all my accuse. So all of that istrue?"

Eunbi who still in kneeled down position didn't say anything. She choose to kept mum.

"Ifyou feel sorry then break up with my father. Dont get close to my family anymore. If you that desperate to need money i can introduce you other rich old men." Chaeyeon stand up and grab her bag, ready to leave this cafe as she feel so sich with Eunbi.

"Last, leave Sakura as well. You don't deserve her at all." The Lee then walks away leaving Eunbi in cafe.

 

 

***

 

As expected, the video about Eunbi and Chaeyeon going viral. No need a long time for enozi resident to watchthe video. Everyone gather at living room. Gossiping about Eunbi since they just know about this truth. While Sakura keep calling Eunbi eventhough the calls never answered. 

"I am home." A familiar voice comes from the door. Everyone shuts and stares at the door. 

It was from Kwon Eunbi.

"Why you guys stares at me like that?" Eunbi walks to the kitchen. She is aware that her video is viral and there is no way girls in here still didn't know about it. But she tried to looks fine.

"Is it true?" Chaewon asked from the couch. 

"Is it true that you date married guy secretly?" 

 "If it is true then what you gonna do? You wanna scold me like the other girl in that video too?"  Eunbi took random glass. She gonna have some fresh water but suddenly Chaewon rushed at her and take her glass.

"This is mine!" Chaewon yelled.

Eunbi sighed,"Why you bother it.. We usually don't mind about this thing."

"Not again. No I mind this very much." Chaewon turned around and wash her glass. 

"I dont want to share anything with you. Especially this glass. You must have doing disgusting things with your mouth." She added.

"What?" Eunbi creased her eyebrow. 

"So you said that my mouth is disgusting?" Eunbi emphasized the last words.

Chaewon aware that Eunbi's tone is raising. It would be lie if she said she is not afraid but she can't show it. She knows she has crossed her line with her hars words but she has no way back. After all, Eunbi is the one who is more guilty than her so she doesn't need to back off. 

"Am i wrong?" Chaewon replied it casually. 

Then, she hears the sounds of footsteps from her back. Chaewon gasped. Her eyes widen.  That must be Eunbi. 

'Eunbi unnie is march her way to me. Am I gonna slapped?' Chaewon thought.

"Yaa-!" Chaewon feel her arms grabbed by Eunbi. The older girl make Chaewon turned to face her, cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter