Epilogue

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura and Chaeyeon sit in front of each other. They were in the cafe now. The same cafe where Chaeyeon and Eunbi accidentally met. 

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked after a long silent between them. 

"What do you think? Guess it." Chaeyeon smiled and sip her coffee. 

"You only text me and call me once. You wouldn't find out about me if I dont call you this morning, right? As your best friend.."

Sakura gulped. Chaeyeon still continued her talking, "I am dissappointed."

"Chaeyeon, I am sorry-" 

Sakura wanted to talk but Chaeyeon cuts in. "It is okay. Finally, I understand."

The Lee smiled weakly, "I understand that you are indeed fall in love with her. And luckily, I am not fool enough to keep falling in love with you. I still have my logic and pride."

Sakura shuts her own mouth. Truthfully, she didn't know how to respond this. 

"Dont blame yourself, Saku-chan. After all, love can't be forced. I will tell to our family that we were just mean to be friends." Chaeyeon stand up and ready to leave Sakura. 

"Chaeyeon."

Sakura's voice make the younger girl turned around. 

"I sincerely wish for your happiness."

The cherryblossom gaze at Chaeyeon straight to her eyes, "I am sorry I cant be the one for you but I sincerely wish that you will meet a person who love you more than you love them." 

Chaeyeon paused for a while.

"Sakura, can I ask for a hug? The last one?"

"... I am sorry." 

Chaeyeon chuckles,"It is okay. This is the Sakura that I know. Sakura who always create a clear line if it about relationship. I am sorry i was so stubborn"

The long-haired girl then smiles,"I also sincerely wish for your happiness with Eunbi."

 

 

"Good bye, Sakura."

 

***

 

Minju scratched her head. She wonders if this is the right decision. She and Yujin is in the sharehouse, in her room to be exact. With her senior Eunbi. After Yujin asked about the empty slot, Minju instanly thought about Sakuras room. Every room can be filled with two people and only Sakura who lived the room by herself. Yujin insist to be Sakura's roommate eventhough Minju already said that Sakura didnt want to have one. 

"Forget it. You will only receive a rejection from her." Eunbi responded as Minju talk about Yujin.

But the youngest only smile sheeplessly, "We never know until we try, right?" 

Not long after that, they heard the door opened. Minju quickly take a peek from her room. "Kkura unnie!" 

The japanese girl turned her head, "Oh, Minju?"

 

***

 

"No." Sakura quickly answered. 

Minju gulped. She already expected this would be happened. 

"Oh come on, unnie. I promise I will be a good roommate! You like game right? I am not gonna disturbed you nor make a noise nor asking you to keep quite." Yujin made a gesture of zipping her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter