Love Triangle?

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did something happened after that night? 

Of course not. Minju meet his manager as usual. Mr. Joon, the manager, offers her a raising salary whis is Minju quickly accept right way. More money means better life. The next day Mr. Joon announced her new position as the new lead. Replacing the previous one who already resigned.

This announcement give various reactions there and Minju can feel that. Especially from the seniors because it feels like Minju snatched away their position. But Minju doesnt care with them. They are just envy because she can done her works better than the other. Minju glanced to the other side. There is one person that Minju wants to know her reaction. 

"Huh? Where is Yujin?" Minju looked around. She just realized that Yujin is missing today. 

"Oh, she take a couple days off. She need more time to focus her exam."

"Ah i see.." Somehow, Minju feels sad. But now is not the time to think about that girl.

 

***

 

Eunbi was lying around  in her bed. She feels bored. She doesnt has anything to do. She already meet that old man 3 whole weeks before and to meet him again right now just getting Eunbi more bored. Go to college? Nope, Study is the one that Eunbi hate the most.  She scrolled up her phonescreen lazily before her thumb stopped at someone's contact. 

Miyawaki Sakura. 

"....." with a small smirks, Eunbi pressed that name to go to a chat page. She type a message for that japanese girl.

 

From: Eunbi 

- Kkura-ya, you are not in the sharehouse, right?

- Can you buy me some foods during on the way home?

 

"You got text?"

Chaeyeon's question make her startled. "Yeah. Eunbi want me to buy food for her."

"Eunbi? Your housemate?" Chaeyeon asked again while keep walking.

Both of them just done watching movie. Eventhough it is looks like a date, They are not dating. After their first meeting, Chaeyeon keep getting closer to Sakura. For an introvert girl like Sakura, having a friend that take a first step to her is surely a heaven. Moreover, She and Chaeyeon has the same taste of jokes so it makes them get along well. Sakura sees Chaeyeon as her bestfriend. 

But just that. No more than bestfriend.

And Sakura draw a line between betfriend and more than bestfriend.

No matter how happy Sakura with Chaeyeon, she just dont feel the sparks of love to Chaeyeon.

And Sakura knows why. 

Sakura just nods while keep typing. 

Chaeyeon look at Sakura with a sad smile. How she wish Sakura also getting excited when she receive the text from her. 

'Drrt'

Eunbi's phone vibrated. The oldest girl in enozi sharehouse quickly grabbed her phone and read the text. 

 

From: Miyawaki Sakura

-Okay,

-do you have a request for the food?

 

"Hmm..." Eunbi humming, thinking what food she would like to eat now before replying her text.

Sakura looked at her phone again after got the notif. "she wants noodle. The most delicious one."

"Ah, i know the restaurant who serve the most delicious noodle in Seoul! Let's eat there while waiting for Eunbi's order. " Chaeyeon speaks excitingly.

"And we havent eat until now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter