Prologue

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmh... " A soft grunts come from as the sun ray touch her pale cheek. Eunbi, the name, opened her eyes slowly. "Huh? Already morning?" She woke up and yawns, then turn her head to the side. Looking at the empty king-sized bed that she sit on right now. Ah, right. He must have already gone by now. She thought as she grabbed her phone.

 

From: Mine <3

Sorry princess, i have to go now. Work stuff.

 

"Hmh," Eunbi just giggles. Work stuff? Bull.

It must be because of his family. Well, she doesn't care though (she actually doesnt want to change that old man's contact on her phone into the cringe one. But he insist Eunbi to change as they are 'more than friend' now) . The most important is that old man already sent her a bunch of money. Enough for a month with her hedonistic lifestyle.

'Beep'

A notif from the landlady.  Eunbi reads the chat.

From: Miss Bae

Miss Kwon, dont forget to clean your room. Remember, your new roommate will come today.

Eunbi gasped and facepalmed. How could she forget about this? The long-haired girl quickly get up from the bed and rush into the sharehouse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter