Miyawaki Sakura

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enozi Sharehouse, 6.20 PM.

"What are you doing?" Sakura asked to Eunbi who busy packing her stuff. 

"Hm?" She turned around to Sakura and give a soft smiles. "Just packing my things. Iam gonna stay over with my boyfriend." 

Eunbi decided to forget about Sakura's confession last night. Keep remember about that memories only make them more awkward and she doesnt want that. 

After done with her stuff, the older girl stand up and walk away from Sakura, "Take care of the kids while Iam having fun, okay?" That sentence has often been said by Eunbi every time she is going to have fun with her boyfriend. And Sakura just said yes even though with a sigh sometimes.  Maybe from outside Sakura looks like a lazy girl, but surprisingly she is a responsible person. But this time she looks different. Sakura just stay silent .

'Is she bad mood? Is she on her period?' 

Eunbi take Sakura's silent as a yes and continue her walk to come at taxi who has arrived in front of the gate. 

"Until when?"

"Hmm.. just like usual, tomorrow I will-"

"Until when you satisfied to rob a family's happiness?" 

Eunbi , who almost entered the taxi, freezed. She closed the taxi's door from outside and turned around to Sakura. 

"What do you mean?"

"...I know, Eunbi." 

"Know about what?"

"Eunbi, please.. Dont be a third person, Dont you feel guilty because you broke their happiness?"

PLAK!

Eunbi slapped Sakura on her right cheek. Hard enough until she can see the pinkish color there. 

"Shut up. You dont know anything about me." Eunbi grabbed Sakura's collar roughly. 

"I hate you, Sakura. I hate you so much."

***

Flashback 1 year ago. 

It was love at the first sight when Sakura entered the sharehouse then meet Kwon Eunbi, the first person who stays there.

"Oh, i am so happy finally I have friend! I have stayed for 3 weeks and it is so boring because I am alone here"  

Sakura smiled. Not because of her welcoming words but her smile. Her smile make Sakura smile. 

Eunbi definetly is Sakura's first love. 

It's not easy for an introvert person like Sakura to convey her feelings properly. Every night she try to stay until Eunbi comes home and awake earlier than Eunbi, just for the sake Sakura can greet the older every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter