In a Restaurant

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju just arrived at the luxury restaurant. A place where she gonna work for the first time.

Wait. How about the welcome party last night?

Ah, because of the awkward atmosphere Minju decided to go to her room first with reason she has to prepare the interview.

Well, she doesnt lie though. She did get the interview invitation. But the strange thing is, the interview is held by chat. Make Minju wonder whether this restaurant is fake or not. But luckily, it is not. The restaurant is real restaurant. Even a 5-star restaurant where the customers are from high-class society as well.

"Hi!" A cheerful voice heard from the back of her. Minju turned around to look at a girl who is taller than her.

"You gonna work here?? " Ask the girl.

"Ah.. Yes.. I just got accepeted in here" Minju said with a warm smile.

"Oh nice!" The girl's smiles getting wider and extend her hand. "I am Ahn Yujin. I am new in this place too."

Ah, it is a relief to find a person that has same situation with her. Minju grab her hand and shake it slowly. "Minju. Kim Minju. Glad to meet you, Yujin-ssi."

Yujin laughs softly, "Yah, no need to be so formal. Just call me Yujin, okay?"

Minju smiles and nodded. Not long after that, the manager calls them to have a quick briefing.

***

"Oh, then. Do you have someone you like? "

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Her."

Her.

H-E-R.

The scene of last night keep looping in Eunbi's head. She didnt expect at all about Sakura's confession.

It feels so sudden.

After that happened everyone went to their own room. Making Eunbi and Sakura the only people in living room. There is no voices between them. Just a sound of slurping cola and sprite until Sakura get up and decided to leave her as well.

'Huh? What kind of confession is that?

Did you just confess your feeling to me and leave me like it was nothing?

Do you really like me?? '

"Eun? Baby?"

"Ah, yes?" Eunbi finally back to reality, having romantic dinner with her sugar daddy.

"Are you okay?" Ask the old man with worried look.

"Ah I am okay. I just.. Have too much thought today." Eunbi smiled and grab the menu book. "Thanks for asking, Mr Lee."

Mr. Lee smiles and start to open the book menu as well. "Have you decided the menu?"

"Hmm.. Yes." Eunbi nodded. She is in the mood for medium-rare tenderloin steak so that's what she gonna order.

"Okay then." Mr. Lee raised her hand to a long-haired waitress that looks like Minju.

Wait.

Minju?

That Kim Minju the newcomer in her sharehouse??

Eunbi's eyes widened then quickly cover her eyes with Menu Book.

Oh holy sh*t! From all the restaurants in Seoul, why she has to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter