Apologize

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Sakura walked into the kitchen, looking for foods.

"Oh, Hii-chan?"

Hitomi who still cooking turned around and smile at the bob-haired girl. "Oh Nee-san, already awake?"

The fluffy cheek girl then place a plate of sandwich on the table, "for you."

Sakura blinked her eyes. She didn't undertand why Hitomi act like this especially after what happened last night. Hitomi who keep smiling sit in front of Sakura.

"Thank you, nee-san."

Sakura creased her eyebrow.

"Father just called me today. He congratulate and offered me to handle one of his restaurant.." Hitomi paused for a while.

"I know it is because you right? If you dont remind him he would not appreciate-"

"No." Sakura cuts in. 

"I didnt do anything after the videocall with father ended." She said seriously.

The cherryblossom then sit on the chair and bite the sandwich. "I believe from the beginning he already has plan about the rewards for you. But he is easily got disturbed with something and not smart enough to sorting his priority for his kids.."

Sakura gaze at Hitomi softly. "So.. stop underestimate yourself, hii-chan".

Hitomi blushed and nods quitely. Then, Eunbi walked in to the dining room casually.

"Morning guys.. Why you wake so early~ " She yawns and just waved her hand when Hitomi and Sakura greeted her back. The Kwon wanna have some coffe when her phone rang. 

"Woah, is it your boyfriend again, unnie?" Hitomi guessed with soft chuckles. 

Eunbi paused as she saw the name of the screen. 

 

Incoming Call From: Mine 

 

Gosh, since she met Chaeyeon she want to puke everytime she saw that name.Eunbi decided to ignored the call and continue making the coffee. 

"...You are not gonna answered the call?" Sakura asked. 

Eunbi shaked her head quitely, "Nah. I am just not in the mood to talk with him. I just pretend that I still sleep if he asked."

"Hahaha, you had a fight with your boyfriend, unnie?" Chaewon, who just done with her bath time sit beside Hitomi and bite her sandwich. 

"Ya- it is mine!" Hitomi sulked but Chaewon just grins. 

"Rather than sulk at me, it is better for you take a bath before Minju entered the bathroom." Chaewon pointed at Minju who just exited from her room. Hitomi widened her eyes.

"Noo Minjuu! I have to take a bath first!" The japanese girl then rushed to the bathroom.

 

***

 

Minju sat on the sofa after Hitomi asked to take a bath first. She sighed. Not because of Hitomi but her problem in the Restaurant where she worked. Whatever she did always seen as a mistake by the manager. Yeah, The manager who once favors her now ditched her like she was nothing.

Minju closed her eyes. She knows exactly why the manager treat her like this

 

A few days ago

As usual, Minju was cleaning the Manager's room after the restaurant closed order. She heard the sound of footsteps from behind.

"How was it?"

She turned around and give a smile to the manager who entered the room and sit on the sofa.

"It is very good, of course! I am very honored to be the supervisor in here eventhough i still havent worked for a long time in here. The salary is good too.. Really, I feel indebted to you, Mr. Joon. Thank you so much." Minju bowed to Mr. Joon.

The middle-aged man smirked,"really? You feel indebted to me?"

He asked Minju to sit on the sofa as well with his hand's gesture. "If you feel indebted to me then should we do something fun?" 

Minju gulped. Her eyes darts to the manager, "W-what do you mean?"

Mr. Joon rolled his eyes. He cant believe he has to say it frankly. The manager lean on the sofa and smoke his cigarette. "Sleep with me." 

The girl freezed. Her eyes widen. 

"Well, it is true you are indebted to me. I promote you, I give you higher salary, I give you less task as well. So you should give me something as a gratitude right?" Mr. Joon smiled as his words doesnt mean anything to the girl. 

"And my request is not hard to achieve.." He move closer to Minju. 

"And it is a pleasure request if you enjoy it.." He wisphered and start caress her soft cheek. 

"STOP!" Minju quickly brushed aside the manager's hand and get up from the sofa. Making the latter startled. 

"If you think you can use me just because you promote me then i dont want it." Minju said it with serious tone. 

Her senior was right. 

There is no way the manager promote him because of her peformance while she often did mistakes . 

Yujin was right. 

She should be careful with Mr. Joon since beginning. 

Mr. Joon laughs. A laugh that sounds so mockingly that Make Minju want to slap him. 

"And you know what? You threat will means nothing for me. Right now, I decided to resign from this place."

Minju turned around and leave the room without waiting for the Manager's reaction. She walked away as quick as possible.

'It is okay. Job can be found later. First thing I have to do is leave this toxic place as soon as possible.' She thought to herself during on the way to home by bus. 

Suddenly, her phone rangs. 

 

Incoming Call From: my mom

 

Minju answered the call, "Yes, mom?" 

"How are you.. my pretty daughter?"

The soft voice somehow make Minju smiled. "Ah.. I am great. why?"

"Mom just want to congratulate your promotion. Wonyoung accidentally spill it.. Why you dont let mom know?" 

"Ah... about that.." Minju bite her lips. She want to make it as a surprise first. But now...

Suddenly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter