Honda Hitomi

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But..once Sakura give up for you, I am not gonna be that good friend again."

 

'Did she try to threatening me?' Eunbi only kept mum until she heard Sakura's footsteps. 

"Sorry, for making you wait." Sakura hurriedly get down and give a pitch of lemon tea on the table. Chaeyeon smiled as soon as her eyes locked to Sakura. 

"It is okay, saku-chan. Eunbi and I had a great talk~" 

Sakura raised her eyebrow,"really? What are you talking about?" 

Suddenly, Chaeyeon's phone ringed. She picked up her call then talked for a couple of minutes. While Eunbi just staring at Chaeyeon. Thinking how she should react to her sharp words.

"Who is calling you?" Sakura asked when the long-haired girl suddenly get up after ended the call. 

"My father." Chaeyeon smiled and showed her phonescreen. "Father want to have a family dinner. It is a rare moment so i gotta be there before it is too late. Sorry I cant be here longer, Saku-chan~"

"Ah it is okay. Dont worry, your family matters must comes first."

Chaeyeon smiled after hear her words and hug the japanese girl."Thank you. Saku-chan."

Sakura smiled as well and hug back the girl,"Take care. send my regards to your parents."

The cherryblossom accompany her friend to the door and closed it after she make sure Chaeyeon entered her car. Sakura walked back to living room and saw Eunbi with her eyes widen. 

 

That phone screen.. A wallpaper of a family...

 

And she knows well with the head of the family.

 

Having a sugar daddy is a normal thing for Eunbi. Dating, break up when the time comes, and looking for the new one. She enjoy all the process. But when she found out about the family of her sugar daddy it feels... different. 

It is like suddenly she got a heavy burden on her back. 

Judging from her face, Sakura believe that Eunbi understand the connection between her and Chaeyeon.

"Eunbi.." Sakura called quitely to the girl.

"What are you going to do now?"

Eunbi freezed. The older bite her lower lips, "I....Dont know..."

Sakura sighed, "Eunbi, you should-"

"Nee-chan," Hitomi suddenly cuts in with her words. 

'Nee-chan?' Eunbi narrowed her eyes. As long as she remembers, Hitomi only called Sakura by Sakura-san or unnie. But never nee-chan.

Hitomi smiled and showed her phone to Sakura,

 

"Father want to talk with us."

 

***

[ 45 minutes ago ] 

Hitomi sat on her bed alone. She already asked Chaewon to give her some space in here, and she is very grateful that her friend is very understanding. 

The japanese girl with fluffy cheek had a video call with her father. A bright smile seen on her face as soon as her father answered her call.

"Dad! How are you? I miss you soo much" His father chuckles and nods to Hitomi.

The daughter then continue her talking about her experience participate in a regional cooking competition. Where she placed as a runner up in the end. This is the first achievement since she enrolled in university. Hitomi has joined many cooking competition but never win until now, where her effort finally paid off with an achievement. 

"I am so happy finally I manage to enter the top 3 and guess what? There will be an article about my achievement next week!" 

Her father smiled and clapped her hand, "Good job, Hii-chan. You did well...

 

 But have you know that Sakura won a national award for her latest paper?" 

Hitomi gulped.

"She is indeed a genius, right? won a national award in a young age. I heard her competitor is from master ... even doctoral graduate! Woah, I am not surpised if next time Sakura will win a nobel! Hahaha"

Her smile faded away when her father mentioned that name. Hitomi freezed for a moment, realizing that eventhough she request for private call with father and talked much about her very first achievement..

 

her father still have his eyes on Sakura, her sister. 

 

Well, they are not a literally sisters, though. Their father had married and divorced many times with different women. And every marriage grants him at least one child before he divorced his wife. This is why Hitomi an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter