Kim Minju

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi entered her penthouse apartment. Only to find nobody there. She sat on the sofa and checked her phone.Turns out Mr. Lee has something sudden so he cant stay over there. 

"." Eunbi throws her phone to the floor hardly and lie down on the sofa. She look her hand that still feel hot after slapped Sakura. 

Did she regret it? No way.

Sakura has crossed the line. She deserved it. 

***

Meanwhile, in front of Enozi Sharehouse. 

"Wow, how can she know about us?" Yujin look at Sakura's back with amazed expression. "Is she a seer?"

Minju laughed and hit the younger's shoulder lightly, "Ya. That's impossible!" 

Yujin smiles sheepishly. "So.. this is your sharehouse? You live with those two unnie?" 

"There are two more people. Hitomi unnie and Chaewon unnie. Wanna come inside?" Minju offered with a soft smile. 

"E-ehh? Now?" Yujin looked shocked with the sudden offer. "Isn't it too fast??"

Her eyebrow is tightened, Minju dont understand about what Yujin said. "What do you mean too fast?"

"A-ah.. no.. it's not like that. Just forget it!" Yujin laughed awkwardly while hit her own head like she just did something stupid. 

"I dont know what you mean but dont hit yourself  like that." Minju slowly pull down Yujin's han from her head. And that only make the younger get blushed more. 

"Uh.. Thankyou..I-i think i should go before late so.. Good bye."

Minju smiled again,"Good bye. See you tomorrow."

***

Since that day, Minju getting closer with Yujin. They walks together after their shift done. And if Minju got shift from minimarket, they will be parted away in there. Minju also knew that Yujin is still high schooler and now in preparation to enroll university. Her wish is to go to the same college with Minju which sounds super cute. 

Speaking of the slapping insident, It's almost a month Eunbi doesnt come at the sharehouse. At first, the members except Sakura were all panic and spamming the Eunbi's phone  and call the landlady many times. Only to got scolded by Mrs. Bae, the landlady. She said that Eunbi has something urgent and will comeback after she finished her things.

Nobody knows about that insident except Minju. She didnt hear their conversation clearly at that time. She want to ask  Sakura about Eunbi but she didnt have a guts to do. So Minju decided to forget about it.

"Oh, Eunbi unnie!" A shout from Chaewon's voice make Minju get up suddenly. She exited the door and found the older girl sit on the sofa comfortably. 

Eunbi turned aroun to them and smirked,"Miss me?"

"UNNIE!" Chaewon, Minju, and also Hitomi who get out from bathroom hurriedly run to Eunbi and hugged her. "Where did you go? We miss you so much!" Eunbi just smiles and hugged them back. It is somewhat a nice feeling to know that there are people that waiting for her. 

A sound of door opened. Eunbi glanced to the door and found Sakura who walked out to the kitchen. That japanese girl doesnt even greet her and just walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter