I Know

Eyes of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the big day for Kim Minju.

For the first time of her life, she gonna live without her parent in big city. Alone. Minju just got accepted in SNU with a scholarsip because of her outstanding academic. Unfortunately, the scholarship only cover for tuition fee. She needs to find part-time job as soon as possible to earn more money. But lets forget about the job for now . It is her first time moving into new house and she should look happy and have no burden.

"What a nice name." Said the girl in front of her after Minju introduced herself.

"I am Eunbi. Kwon Eunbi. Your roommate." She added while handshake Minju's hand. "Come inside, Minju. I am gonna show you the room."

Minju enthusiastly follow Eunbi while bringing her heavy suitcase. Eunbi has black long hair, she is a bit short for an average girl and has very nice body. Not including her facial feature that make her look mature elegant woman. Eunbi become Minju's tour guide. She show around the living room, kitchen, where to wash the clothes , where you must throw the trashbag , inform her about the cleaning schedule system.

Until they take a second floor and stopped in front of purple door. "And the last.. Our room." Eunbi smiled as she opened the door.

"Woah.." Minju look at her new room excitedly. The room is far better than she expected.

"Thank you so much, unnie!" Said Minju while put her suitcase down, preparing to unpack her things while looking at her surroundings and accidentally found Management book on Eunbi's table.

"Oh, unnie! You took a management major?"

Eunbi nodded while laying on her comfy bed. "Hmm yes, why?"

"Woah! You are my sunbae then! I am a freshman in Management Major too. " Minju bow down to the older girl. "Please treat me kindly, sunbaenim."

Eunbi brust her laugh. This girl is funny af! "What is your university?" Eunbi asked with a smile.

"SNU. Seoul National University." Minju said with a proud face.

"Ah , too bad~ Iam study in not famous private university . You are not gonna know that university even i me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter