002

(BxB) I will protect you, my star
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It’s near to clear morning when the group of four guys saw the house they’re searching for. It’s neatly hidden in between trees of the forest and very secluded from the nearest village. If they didn’t keep their attention, they might miss the house.

Seungcheol signalled everyone to again look around their perimeter before going to the house. Myungho and Jun were yet to join them ever since they were separated.

Wonwoo became the one who knocked the door. As if they’re expected, the door was opened after the first knock. A male in late 40s appeared at the door.

“Mr Lee?”

“Yes.” Mr Lee answered the question. Wonwoo opened his palm just to show an emblem that Mr Lee recognized so well. He quickly opened his door wider and welcomed them in. “I’m relieved you have arrived safe.” Mr Lee said and brought them to the living room. He then noticed Seungcheol. “Future leader.” Seungcheol quickly stopped Mr Lee from giving his bow. He didn’t expect the man to know him because from what he knew the couple already moved out before he’s born but he didn’t address that matter.

“It’s okay, no need.” Seungcheol said. Mr Lee nodded.

“I will have my wife prepared breakfast for all of you, thanks for coming. You have gone through a long journey.”

“It’s still okay for us. We’re fine, uncle.” Jungchan said. Mr Lee nodded.

“Have a seat, please.” Mr Lee said. The three looked at Seungcheol.

“We still have to wait for Myungho and Jun to come, both of them encountered someone on our tail. We will rest here for a while and see how we’re going to move from here, back to our place together.” Seungcheol said. They nodded and so do Mr Lee.

“My family was ready to go at any time, I already let my wife and my son know, but advisable if you all could take a rest and have some food before our journey back.” Mr Lee politely offered. Seungcheol nodded, they all sat down.

“Thank you very much, uncle.” The four guys nodded while Mr Lee disappeared into the kitchen. They heard talking and a woman’s voice. While they’re waiting, Hansol noticed a movement from a corner and he turned. There’s a guy, around their age was peeking at them from a door. Hansol raised his brow but he said nothing. Everyone seemed not notice that yet.

“Are you Mr Lee’s son?” Hansol called out. Upon that, everyone turned to the direction Hansol was looking. The head quickly ducked, hiding again behind the door. Everyone saw the movement but cannot see what or who is it.

“Hansol, what did you see?”

“Someone in our age. I believe the one we should bring back.” Hansol answered Seungcheol’s question. Seungcheol tilted his head, didn’t understand why the person went back to hide. He looked over the kitchen, the couple was still not coming out. Hansol and the rest just watched Seungcheol got up to the door. It was tightly closed now.

Seungcheol knocked it softly. “Hey, would you like to join us?”

No answer but Seungcheol could tell there’s someone standing behind the door. Seungcheol gave a hum. “We’re not a bad person you know, it would be good if we become friends. Oh.” Seungcheol gave a chuckle. “I didn’t introduce myself, I’m Seungcheol, someone from your parent’s hometown. I’m here with my friends. I believe you are aware of our arrival and the reason.” Seungcheol said. This time the knob was twisted and the door opened a tiny bit. Seungcheol couldn’t see anything but a pair of deep black irises and a glimpse of snow white skin through the tiny slit.

“I…” Seungcheol felt a surge of warmth upon hearing the small voice from inside the door.

“Yes? Would you want to join us outside?” Seungcheol said beaming. At that, the door opened a bit wider and revealed a guy shorter than Seungcheol and looked a bit younger. The skin was fair white remind Seungcheol of snow in the winter. The guy just looked up at him tentatively and shy.

“Seungcheol…?” Seungcheol smiled further when the guy said his name.

“Yes I am. What’s your name?” Seungcheol asked.

“Jihoon.” The guy, Jihoon replied in low voice. Seungcheol nodded.

“You’re Mr Lee’s son right? Nice to meet you.” Seungcheol said warmly. Jihoon couldn’t help but coiled into the warmth as he looked up to Seungcheol properly this time. Seungcheol smiled and then glanced at his friends. “Come, let me introduce you to my friends. They will be your friends too. Soon when you moved to our place, there are few more of guys in our age, I will introduce you to them.” Seungcheol said not hesitatingly took Jihoon’s hand to go with him to the living room. Jihoon’s face grew reddish, his eyes stuck on the grip around his wrist. He could hear his loud heartbeat in his ears.

Jihoon was a shy person with strangers, plus he had no experience on making friends. He somehow was glad that this Seungcheol guy is very forward and willing to include him with the other guys. Seungcheol brought Jihoon to stand before the other three guys.

“So, he’s Jihoon. Jihoon, this is Wonwoo, Hansol and Jungchan. We have two more guys, Jun and Myungho, to come and join us soon, they’re a bit delayed for some reasons.” Seungcheol said. “Jungchan is the youngest, near to fifteen years old. Hansol is a year elder than Jungchan. Myungho is a year elder than Hansol while Wonwoo and Jun is a year elder than Myungho. And I’m the eldest, another year elder than Wonwoo.”

“Ni- nice to meet you, I’m Jihoon.” Jihoon finally said it. The rest nodded and greeted him with smiles. “I’m same age as Wonwoo.”

“Ah, you have met my son.” Mr Lee came out from the kitchen with a lady bringing tray to the dining table. Jihoon stepped back shyly to stand beside his father when Mr Lee came to them. “Good boy.” Mr Lee patted Jihoon’s back. He then turned to the guys. “He’s a bit shy with strangers, given our living place, we never really have guests around and... mm, and I hope you can be friends with him.” Mr Lee said.

“We would love too.” Wonwoo said nodding. Mr Lee told them the food is ready and will serve soon. The guys collectively thanked the man. They then went to eat the breakfast while talking. Mr Lee talked with Seungcheol about their community and home. Mrs Lee listened to them. The other guys were talking with Jihoon, trying to know more of Jihoon. Jihoon answered it all shyly and sometimes his eyes met with Seungcheol who sat in front of him. They didn’t really talk to each other as Seungcheol was entertaining Mr Lee’s question but their eyes somehow kept finding each other. The breakfast wasn’t that eventful. They continued to chat in the living room even after breakfast. By that time, Jihoon looked more ease with them and grew closer with his new friends.

Hansol paused his words when his sense picked up something. Wonwoo noticed and looked at him. They gave a nod to each other. “Hansol?” Everyone’s attention went to Hansol and Wonwoo when Seungcheol called his name. He noticed the little exchange.

“It’s not a danger, just Wonwoo hyung and I sense Myungho hyung is around. He’s with Jun, I think.” Hansol said. They nodded and just waited for the two to appear. Aside from zodiac bond, the element also gave privilege for them to form a bond but not everyone could because they needed a high level of trust in between them to form this bond. The same element zodiac could form element bond in a form of sense. They could sense each other presence in certain perimeter with the bond and if they practiced the bond enough, they could sense the well-being of each other in greater scale. The young generals had done their element bond with each other.

Soon, someone knocked the door. Mr Lee went to get the door with Seungcheol tailed behind. The opened door revealed Myungho holding Jun by leaning the latter body to him. “Myungho, Jun. Are you okay?” Seungcheol asked in concern when he also saw a little blood on Myungho’s face. Mr Lee welcomed them in.

“I’m fine just a little scratch. Jun sprained his left ankle while fighting.” Myungho said while coming in. Seungcheol helped to bring Jun to the couch. Mr Lee told his wife to get some ointment and ice pack. Wonwoo, Hansol and Jungchan went to Jun’s side looking at their injury.

“I’m fine, guys. Really.” Jun said assuring them when he noticed they’re very worried.

“Did you know who the attacker is?” Seungcheol asked to Myungho. Myungho shook his head.

“W

Please log in to read the full chapter