005

(BxB) I will protect you, my star
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seungcheol whimpered when he felt the sun rays attacked him on the face and made him awake from his peaceful sleep. He sleepily stretched his arms to his side reaching for something blindly but he couldn’t find it. Seungcheol opened his eyes lazily and looked to his side. Empty.

Seungcheol rubbed his eyes and sat up on the big-sized bed. He looked around. “Babe?”

No answer. Seungcheol’s pout appeared and he turned to the window. The curtain had been slightly drawn, sunlight rushing in and that’s the reason why he’s awake. He then got down the bed and took his towel before heading to the bathroom to shower. The pout was still there, he even grumbled and stomping as he did his morning routine. Obviously, this 25 years old guy is sulking to see the empty bed when he’s awake.

Soon after he’s ready and fresh from shower, Seungcheol left the room. He went to the living room and searched around. Empty. “Geesh, where is he?” Seungcheol stomped to the kitchen and went to grab himself some breakfast, some bread. He glanced at the time, it’s only 8 in the morning but his house fairly empty.

“I swear to god if it’s Soonyoung again, I will kick him once I see him.” Seungcheol mumbled as he munched on the bread, annoyed. His eyes even were teary. He didn’t noticed that some figure approached him from behind as he was too indulged in his annoyance. He yelped in surprise when a pair of arms s around his waist and bread falling off his mouth in process.

“What are you mumbling about?”

Seungcheol scoffed and took another bread biting it with grumble. He gave no answer to the question.

“Seungcheol? Dear?”

“Get off me, Jihoon.” Seungcheol peeled the arms and stepped aside. Jihoon looked up to him.

“You’re angry.”

“You dare to say?” Seungcheol huffed and walked away with the bread in his hand. Jihoon noticed the unshed tears and felt bad. Seungcheol headed to the living room. Jihoon tailed him behind.

“Look, Cheol. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean too. I just thought I can make it quick and will come back before you wake up.” Jihoon explained. Seungcheol turned to Jihoon.

“Never can happen. I told you, don’t let me wake up alone. I hate it.” Seungcheol huffed. “You didn’t even leave a note, again.” Jihoon hummed, sitting beside Seungcheol.

“I know. I’m sorry.” Jihoon caressed the face, making sure Seungcheol didn’t cry. Seungcheol closed his eyes for a while, leaning into the touch. He pulled Jihoon closer. Jihoon just smiled and leaned forward, leaving soft kisses on the closed eyes and the foreahed. Seungcheol exhaled.

“What is it this time? Can’t they do their job on their own? We have stepped down from the position for three ing years!” Seungcheol groaned. Jihoon leaned against Seungcheol’s side while tapping it lightly, trying to calm down the upset husband of him.

Yeah, they’re married. For three years already. Back in the time after the war, Elder Choi had his general sent messages to all places in Starsland about the fallen government leader and explained that they, the community wanted to have peace. Elder Choi also stated in the message that he wanted to have an official meeting with everyone, to discuss about Starsland’s future.

Thus, that meeting that happened a week after the war was attended by some influential individuals of each zodiac sign as representatives. Elder Choi had his generals, Jihoon and Seungcheol attended the meeting together. When Jihoon made his appearance in his full form, everyone was shocked and gave him respect once they realized it’s the legend Ophiuchus. Elder Choi let Jihoon lead the meeting. Jihoon explained to everyone that he knew it’s not their fault for whatever happened in the past because most of the greedy people of the past war already old and some died in the recent war as well; Jihoon already got his revenge for his parents in the war. Everyone in the meeting was just a follower to a leader, thus there’s nothing to be scared or sorry for per Jihoon’s word. So, he proposed to them that he wanted to grant everyone a blessing and peace to Starsland with all zodiac signs live happily together without any war. Each of them agreed and they also didn’t want to fight anymore. Jihoon let them know his plan.

First, Jihoon wanted them to gather each and every one at the capital, where the government situated before, so that he could give them blessing on not harbouring any evil in them so that they would never create a war. Second, he wanted them to live all together in same place, not depending and separating area by on their zodiac bond and created their own group only among them. Families will live together even though different zodiac, children will be brought up by their birth parents and will go to a training school where they will be taught about life and moral also be trained for their own zodiac ability. Third, he wanted to establish a system where they rotated leaders among the twelve zodiac in a term of 4 years. This was to make sure no power struggle after that, and the new leader would be chosen by people not among themselves. Lastly, Jihoon asked them to establish rules so that everyone will live without worry, respecting each of other differences not be afraid of it. He meant it like some of other zodiac felt afraid of some superior zodiac like Leo thus it produced some evil feelings in between before causing a war.

All his suggestions were agreed by them because they could see the good in it, for a long term of Starsland’s future. With that been agreed, they straight away voted for the new leader and somehow Leo was gotten the full support. They appointed Elder Choi but the male refused and gave it to Seungcheol. Seungcheol was shocked and rejected it with the reason he’s still young, but everyone in the meeting quite agreed when Elder Choi said the young generation may do it better, like how Jihoon had given them the good prepositions despite he’s even younger than Seungcheol. Thus, that’s how Seungcheol became the first leader of the new Starsland’s reign. They gave their new leader title as Duke. They also agreed to have Jihoon as the advisor, where they gave him title as Lord because of he’s the legendary Lord. Thus, their new Duke and the Lord reigned the Starsland for four years together. Everyone respected their Duke and Lord very much, the two are very liked by the people. And things had been so great in the land, everyone lived happily and safe without any worries. The peace had been restored to Starsland.

Once Seungcheol’s term as the Duke ended, the people gathered their vote again for the new Duke even though they’re reluctant to let Seungcheol go. Even so, promises with their Lord had been made that they will rotate no matter what and the result of voting, Mingyu had been picked to reign Starsland as the new Duke. Things had been fine under Mingyu’s reign, and it’s his third year already.

As Seungcheol stepped down from being Duke, Jihoon also stepped down from being the advisor. Seokmin had replaced him as the advisor but he didn’t hold any title as everyone including Seokmin only ever wanted to have one and only Lord. Plus, it’s Jihoon’s permanent title as the legendary Ophiuchus. Right after Seungcheol passed his position to Mingyu, he had proposed to Jihoon for a marriage. As they had been together in those four years, Seungcheol wanted to acknowledge their relationship in a new level. Jihoon didn’t refuse and actually wanted it too, thus now they’re married. For three years.

“Please don’t get mad. It’s nothing much, Soonyoung…”

“Ugh, I knew it’s him agai- mm!” Seungcheol was shut up by a sudden kiss from Jihoon. He stared at Jihoon who just smiled.

“Let me finish?” Seungcheol gave a slight nod. He’s no longer that angry after the kiss, yeah he knew he’s whipped. Jihoon continued. “Soonyoung called me to come over because Seokmin had trouble with the new baby at the day care. He wanted me to check up on the baby because the infant oozed some enormous aura.”

“What baby? Enormous aura?” Seungcheol tried to think if he had heard about this.

“Remember Jisoo hyung returned with a baby from the shore?” Jihoon said. Seungcheol blinked before nodding. “That baby was now put into the day care. The physicians had checked up on him, his origin is from this land but he’s a mix. No one could point out how he ended up transported to Starsland with just such small floating box nor do we know where he came from. That’s why Mingyu asked Seokmin to take care of the baby. He tried to see things, but failed. When he tried to do it again last night, suddenly some aura came out from the baby and Seokmin panicked. He contacted Soonyoung to find me, as he lived the closest to us.”

“Don’t remind me that that hamster lived near here. I’m always pissed whenever he came.” Seungcheol pouted. Jihoon chuckled.

“Dear, he’s your friend.”

“But he came too often! I don’t ever think I have peace for these whole three years…” Seungcheol sighed. “I’m no longer the Duke so I can be free. But you.” Seungcheol sighed again. Even though Jihoon stepped down from being the advisor, he’s still summoned at times because his healing ability or for anything he needed for. Jihoon just smiled. He found Seungcheol so cute and can’t help falling in love more every time if it’s still possible. Everyone would find this Leo is very strong and the charismatic leader, but well he’s just like a child whenever he’s with Jihoon.

“I can’t ignore if our people need me, right?” Jihoon wrapped his arms around Seungcheol’s neck.

“I know. But you promise me you won’t let me woke up alone in the morning again

Please log in to read the full chapter