Ch. 10

See You Again

[2 years later]

Sangyeon visits Eunha at work. As he enters the room, everyone greets him happily. He visits Eunha so much that everyone knows him. 

Eunha is still doing a photoshoot. He walks over to Jaehyun who is monitoring the photos on a monitor.

“Hello,” Sangyeon greets.

Jaehyun looks up. Then, he looks back at the monitor. “Hey,” he greets back.

Sangyeon stares at Eunha with love in his eyes. 

“We’ll be done in ten minutes,” Jaehyun tells Sangyeon.

“Sounds good,” Sangyeon replies.

Sangyeon can’t take his eyes off Eunha. 

“Okay,” Eunha says. “That’s a wrap! Thank you for your hard work everyone!”

Everyone thanks her back.

Eunha turns around and sees Sangyeon. She greets him with a big smile. Eunha walks over to him.

“Did you wait long,” Eunha asks.

Sangyeon shakes his head. 

“Let me cleanup,” Eunha says. “Then we can go.”

“Take your time,” Sangyeon assures her. 

Eunha walks over to the table. He walks over to Eunha. “Actually, is it okay if I take everyone out to lunch?”

“You want to take everyone out to lunch,” Eunha asks.

Everyone’s ears perk.

“This isn’t my first time doing it,” Sangyeon says.

Everyone cheers.

“Okay,” Eunha says. “Let me clean up here first. Then, we can go.” 

At lunch, everyone is sitting together but Sangyeon and Eunha. They are sitting at a separate table.

“Mmm,” Eunha hums. “It’s been so long since I’ve had pork belly!"

“Have as much as you want,” Sangyeon says.

“You eat too,” Eunha says. She places a piece in his bowl.

Sangyeon smiles and takes the piece she gave him.

After everyone eats, they order desert.

Sangyeon and Eunha are sharing a piece of cake together. When Eunha pokes her fork into the cake, she pulls out a ring.

“What is this,” she asks. She takes the ring out and wipes it clean. “I think someone lost their ring,” she tells Sangyeon. “Let’s go give it back to them.”

“No,” Sangyeon says. He takes the ring. “It’s yours.”

“What?”

Sangyeon stands up and walks over to Eunha. He goes down on one knee.

A crew member notices and tells everyone to look.

“Eunha,” Sangyeon says. “Thank you so much for being in my life. We’ve known each other for two years, but I feel like I’ve known you for much longer. You complete me. Will you please stay by my side forever?”

Eunha is in shock. She feels her eyes well up with tears. 

“Really,” she asks. “Do you really think that?”

He nods his head. “I can’t imagine my future without you,” he says. “Please marry me.”

A tear falls down her eye as she nods her head yes.

Sangyeon smiles joyously and puts the ring into her finger.

Everyone cheers and claps for them. 

Sangyeon stands up, and so does Eunha. They hug each other. She can’t stop her tears from falling, and Sangyeon can’t wipe the smile off his face. 

 

In their home, they have a picture of their wedding day hanging beside the window in the living room.

The two of them are still asleep. Suddenly, Sangyeon’s alarm clock rings. He turns over and turns it off. Then, he turns back over and sees Eunha still sleeping. Sangyeon scoots closer to her and starts whispering in her ear.

“Eunha,” he whispers. “It’s time to get up. Eunha.”

She doesn’t move. 

“Eunha,” Sangyeon whispers. He kisses her cheek. He pulls away and kisses her again.

Eunha groans. She tries to push Sangyeon away, but he catches her arm.

“It’s time to wake up,” he tells her softly. 

“Five more minutes,” she groans. 

“No. It’s 7. You work at 8. Hurry.” He kisses her cheek again. “Should I kiss you until you wake up?”

“No,” Eunha says.

She pulls her body up. Sangyeon follows her and pulls the blanket off her.

“Let’s go,” he says.

He climbs out of bed and helps her out. The two of them get ready together. As Sangyeon is buttoning up his shirt, Eunha runs past him.

“Be safe,” he calls after her.

“You too,” she calls back.

He chuckles at her and continues to get ready. 

 

Eunha comes home early from work. When she comes home, she quickly whips up dinner for Sangyeon. After she is done, she takes a shower and changes into a dress. Eunha goes to the living room and turns on the tv to watch. 

Later, Sangyeon returns home from work.

Eunha greets him happily. They sit on the couch. Sangyeon takes off his blazer.

“How was work,” Eunha asks.

“Fine,” he replies. “Yours?”

“Great.”

He takes a deep breath. “I smell food.”

“I made dinner,” she replies. “Hungry yet?”

“I am hungry.”

“I’ll go heat up the food for you.”

She stands up, but he grabs her hand and pulls her down to his lap. Sangyeon holds her close to him.

“You didn’t let me finish,” he says. “I am hungry for you.”

Sangyeon raises his head up and presses his lips on hers. 

Eunha closes her eyes. 

He starts moving his lips on hers before he breaks the kiss. Sangyeon looks into her eyes. He presses his lips on hers again and pulls away. 

Eunha's heart is racing, and so is his. He presses his lips on hers and wraps his arms around her petite body. Eunha wraps her arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and stares into her eyes.

“Your dress is making me feel tempted,” he tells her. 

Eunha tries to make her breath steady. 

Sangyeon presses his lips on hers again and kisses her before pulling away.

“Are you okay,” he asks her.

She nods her head.

“Are you sure,” he asks.

She nods her head. “Yes,” she replies. Eunha leans down and presses her lips on his. As the kiss heats up, Sangyeon pulls away before carrying Eunha to the bed. He lies her down and climbs on top of her before he starts kissing her again. Eunha wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer to her. That night, the two share the night together as one. 

The next morning, Eunha is in the kitchen making breakfast. As she is doing so, she feels a pair of arms around her waist. Eunha can smell Sangyeon’s familiar scent. He rests his chin on her shoulder.

“Good morning,” he greets.

“Good morning,” she greets back. 

“Breakfast smells good.”

“It’s almost done,” she says. 

He turns her around and presses his lips on hers. 

“I’m so grateful to have you in my life,” he tells her. 

“As am I,” she replies. 

They smile. He leans into her ear.

“I want you for breakfast instead,” he whispers. 

Eunha pulls back and hits his shoulder playfully. She turns around and finishes breakfast. 

“Go set the table,” she tells him. 

“Yes, ma’am.”

The two of them have breakfast together, and for the rest of their lives, they have breakfast together each morning.