Day 17

21 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had woken up to a sky filled with constellations and stars. Wheein loved admiring the sky especially at night; so much that she had requested for her ceiling to have wallpapers of the night sky. As days went by, I grew to love wheein's light lilac room that was filled with tiny stars and planets drifting in the milky way. Wheein wasn't beside me anymore, it seemed like she had risen earlier than I did.

As I made my way down the stairs, the aroma of fresh pancakes greeted me. Wheein sat at the dining table, already cladded in uniform and tie hanging loosely around her neck.

She looked unusually hot.

With full of pancakes, she announced in a piping and muffled voice, "I have to go to school earlier today. Something came up so I can't walk with you to school."
"Oh, maybe next time then. Be sure to walk with me to school someday!"

Wheein let out a hearty giggle and nodded, before getting up and leaving.

I'll catch up with this kid when I get to school.

Even though Wheein promised she'll come and find me right after she was done, I have been waiting for half an hour for her. Class was about to start in 5 minutes. I grew anxious; what could possibly drag her for so long?

Just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter