Day 16

21 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself outside Wheein's house once again. Two weeks of not coming over made me realise the grass patch outside her house had become messier. The plants they grew were beginning to bloom in comparison, giving the house a light, lovely glow.

Wheein's mother came and greeted me warmly at the doorstep. Her thin arms wrapped around me, emitting a warm welcome. Tenderly, she guided me into the house while thanking me for taking care of wheein the previous day. Much to my surprise, my favourite cheese puffs sat in the corner of the dining table, making its presence known to me. With a quirky laughter, Mrs Jung assured me to take the tray up to Wheein's room.

Before I reached the end of the corridor where Wheein's room was located at, the door to her room opened, revealing a groggy Wheein. She was still in her pink pyjamas, her eyes barely opened. She gave a vibrant smile, rushing to me. Like the famished puppy she was, she grabbed a cheese puff first before padding with me to her room.

"Hyejinnie, you're here way too early. I woke up after hearing your voice just now."
"You woke up late. It's already 12! Did I speak too loud? "
Shaking her head, Wheein responded, "No, I just have the tendency to wake up after hearing your husky voice."

I felt my face flushing at her remark. It was worse when Wheein noticed it and gave me a smirk. Hitting her playfully, I tickled her most sensitive spot; which was her neck. She squirmed with my actions, letting out high pitched squeals. Wheein tried fighting back, attacking me on my sides. I wasn't as ticklish as she was, so it did not bother me as much. When Wheein got tired, she finally got up and searched for her discs. We had planned to watch some movies together to destress and call it a day.

With a thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter