He makes her mad

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi and Jennie knocked on Jisoo’s room at 6:30 am as they usually do.

 

They came to wake her up and to help her prepare herself.

 

They entered and got surprised to see the lights were already on.

 

That means the Princess is already awake.. that’s strange! She’d usually sleep until the very last minute because she loves sleeping and lying down on her bed.

 

But they got more startled when they saw her.

Well.. she was lying down on bed with her purple silk robe, her favorite item..

 

“Princess! Are you sick?” asked Jennie worried.

 

The Princess was smiling blankly while an icepack was placed on her forehead.

 

“Is it still swollen? Shall we call the doctor, Princess?” asked Jennie approaching her.

 

“What if the Princess lost her mind after being hit yesterday?” Seulgi whispered to Jennie. “What will we do?”

 

Jisoo stood up from bed and put her beloved ice pack down. 

 

It wasn’t even cold anymore.. it was all melted inside..

 

But she kept it all night on her forehead because Taehyung gave it to her.

 

She put it inside her drawer and stretched her back.

 

“Goodmorning unnies!” she greeted them smiling. “What a lovely day it is!”

 

Jisoo then went to the bathroom to take shower.

 

“She isn’t well..” said Seulgi to Jennie as she looked outside the window to see the heavy rain pouring.

 

Jennie laughed.

 

“She’s having a great day this early..” she said. “Love does change everything..”

 

Seulgi went beside her.

 

“Don’t you think we should tell the King and Queen about her liking a commoner?” asked Seulgi whispering. 

 

Jennie just smiled before shaking her head. 

 

“We don’t have to worry about that.. she’ll soon get tired of him..” she said to Seulgi confidently. “And that guy won’t dare like the Princess.. he knows he won’t be able to handle her.. so stop getting worried over nothing!”

 

“Are you sure they won’t like each other in the end?” Seulgi seemed doubtful. “I think the Princess likes him a lot and Taehyung might like her in the future because our Princess is very pretty and charming..”

 

Jennie giggled.

 

“But.. just in case they fall for each other.. what do you think will happen?” Seulgi continued.

 

“That’ll be difficult.. although it almost happened in the past.. I know it’ll be chaotic..” said Jennie. “It’ll be a headache for both of us..”

 

“Well.. as long as Taehyung keeps ignoring our Princess, we don’t have to face such headache..” Seulgi said before tidying up Jisoo’s bed.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo was humming to a song while walking the hallway after having lunch.

 

She expected to see Taehyung there but sadly he didn’t go to eat lunch.

 

Other students were taking pictures of her while she was happily greeting them. A very unusual sight.

 

Seulgi nudged Jennie’s elbow. 

 

“Why is she so happy?” she asked in a very low voice.

 

Jennie just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“But if this continues.. it will be much easier to follow her around..” said Jennie smiling. 

 

“I know..” Seulgi agreed as they kept walking until they arrived in front of Jisoo’s classroom.

 

But Jisoo didn’t enter the room and instead she looked outside the window.

 

It was still raining pretty hard.

 

“Princess.. aren’t you going in?” asked Jennie looking at her who had her eyes fixed outside.

 

“Give me the umbrella..” said Jisoo.

 

Seulgi immediately gave her one.

 

Then Jisoo moved towards the window. 

 

She saw Irene and Taehyung outside under the waiting shade.

 

She feels another twitching on her chest watching them together.

 

 But she’s more worried about him.. what if he cries again like yesterday?

 

Then she saw Irene leaving him and running back inside the college.

 

“What a pitiful man..” she uttered.

 

But Taehyung ran after Irene in the rain grabbing her wrist.

 

Jisoo felt another pain on her chest. She keeps feeling that pain but she hasn’t taken her eyes off of him.

 

“Poor him..” said Jisoo.

 

Then Irene left him in the rain. He didn’t even have an umbrella with him!

 

Jisoo was waiting for Taehyung to go back inside the building but he was just standing there being completely drenched.

 

“Unnies.. wait here and tell the professor I’m coming a bit late..” she said as she ran towards the door.

 

“Princess but-..” Seulgi shouted but Jisoo was already gone.

 

“What happened for her to run like that?” Jennie looked outside and saw Taehyung. “Ohh... it seems like the only person who can make our Princess run fast is him..”

 

Seulgi got curious and looked outside as well.

 

“Shall we follow her? What if the Princess gets sick?”

 

Jennie smiled.

 

“She’ll kill us if we do.. she clearly told us to remain here..” she replied while still looking outside.

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo reached the door to go outside and bumped into Irene.

 

“This woman..” Jisoo wished she could tell her something but she didn’t want to be involved with her.

 

Irene was surprised to see the Princess in front of her but she only walked past her after giving a quick glance.

 

Just like Taehyung, Irene isn’t a fan of the Royal family either. 

 

Jisoo opened the umbrella and ran towards Taehyung who was standing still like a fool.

 

“Hey..” screamed Jisoo as she was running. “You! Come inside with me..”

 

But Taehyung didn’t even look at her.

 

Jisoo sheltered the umbrella over his head.

She flinched when she felt the cold rain on her shoulders.

 

“Kim Taehyung.. I order you to come inside..”

 

She covered with her free hand right away. 

 

That didn’t sound appropriate! Why did she say “order”?

 

“I mean.. you must come inside”

 

What if he thinks she is commanding him to obey her? She’s too used to giving orders to other people!

 

“Leave me alone..” Taehyung said his first words as he pushed her hand slightly.

 

Why does she always have to follow him after being rejected by Irene? He hates it that she keeps following him around!

 

“Will you stay here all day? Do you want to get sick?” Jisoo looked worried. “Would you want your parents to be worried-..?”

 

Taehyung glared at her that Jisoo almost backed off. No one has dared look at her like that.

 

“Please leave..” said Taehyung trying to stay calm.

 

Who is she to talk about his parents? Who is she to even comfort him? 

 

Jisoo put the umbrella over his head completely making herself wet in the rain. She wanted to show him that she isn’t going to leave until he comes with her.

 

“Why do this to yourself?” asked Jisoo. “If she tells you she doesn’t love you anymore, do you-..?”

 

Taehyung threw the umbrella on the ground.

 

He was trying to hold his anger but this woman has been pestering him!  Just who is she to tell him things like those? Why bother him? She’s nothing to him! 

 

“This ungrateful man..” Jisoo said as her hands trembled in anger.

 

No one has ever disrespected her like this.

 

Taehyung walked past her but Jisoo grabbed his arm tight to stop him.

 

“I was just trying to be considerate because I didn’t want you to get wet in the rain yet you-..” Jisoo sighed as she saw Taehyung didn’t even look back at her.

 

“You don’t even look nor listen to me..” she whispered to herself. “Why.. why are you begging for her love?”

 

Taehyung heard what she said and turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter