chapter two

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night...

Nayeon was watching a Korean drama in the living room when she heard the doorbell ring. Since she knows Jeongyeon is busy making their dinner for later, she took it upon herself to answer the door.

She opened the door to see Jihyo standing lifelessly in front of her, her eyes lost in the sea of nowhere. She tried calling the younger girl's name but the girl didn't respond. It's like she didn't even know that somebody already answered the door.

"Jihyo?" Nayeon looked at Jihyo with a worried expression as Jihyo looked up and stared at her with blank eyes. "Jeong---"

Jihyo stopped her from calling the other older girl. ''Unnie, I don't have much time and you can't tell that I went to your place to anyone."

"Even Jeongyeon unnie. Just...meet me at the park after an hour, okay?"

Jihyo suddenly hugged Nayeon. All her will to continue are going down drastically and she needed a support, and Nayeon was her support. Nayeon hugged Jihyo back, noticing how cold and stiff the girl was.

"What is happening Jihyo?"

Jihyo broke off the hug and wiped away the tears that managed to fall from her eyes, not even bothering to hide it from the older girl since she will know the reason behind it later anyway. "l'll tell you soon."

Jihyo turned and walked away after waving goodbye, disappearing after she entered the elevator.

Nayeon proceeded to close the door with confusion still on her face, walking back towards the living room couch.

"Unnie, who was that?" Jeongyeon peeped her head out of the kitchen door, curious about who Nayeon answered the door to.

Nayeon was about to answer Jihyo's name but then she remembered that the girl didn't want Jeongyeon to know that she visited.

"Ji-Just a random guy knocking with flyers. Advertising for modelling."

Jeongyeon's head disappeared from the kitchen door and then Nayeon heard something being placed on their kitchen counter. Jeongyeon stepped out of the kitchen with a serious look on her face. "What the heck. You shut the door on his face right?"

Nayeon frowned and shook her head. "That's rude."

Jeongyeon stared at her in disbelief. "You didn't?!"

"Why would I do that?!"

Jeongyeon grabbed Nayeon's hand and pulled her in the kitchen where the smell of ramyeon lingered. "Unnie, it's a guy advertising for modelling and you didn't shut the door on his face!"

"He might think that you're probably considering it since you didn't shut the door on his face!"

Jeongyeon suddenly left Nayeon's side and took her apron off, the serious look never leaving her face. "Where are you going?" Nayeon asked.

"Running after the guy. I need to clarify that you're not interested." Nayeon immediately grabbed Jeongyeon's hand to stop her from going out.

"Jeong no!" Jeongyeon turned irritated and glared at her girlfriend.

"Aish! Why are you stopping me unnie?! This is for your safety too!"

"The guy looked smart. I'm pretty sure he knows what 'no' means when a person says it."

Jeongyeon let out a loud sigh and pulled her girlfriend in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter