chapter eleven

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was in her classroom, sitting quietly on her designated seat while scrolling through her phone when she heard someone knocking on the open door. She looked up from her seat at the back to see Jeongyeon already looking at her, a serious look set on her face.

The ostrich girl gestured for Tzuyu to step out for a moment and since the teacher wasn't in class yet, Tzuyu obliged. She stood up and walked towards the older and followed her out in the hallway.

Jeongyeon turned to her. "Look, Tzuyu, I don't like meddling on anyone's business, especially if it doesn't concern me, but I can't turn my eyes away from this."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows at her unnie, confused. "What is it, unnie?"

Jeongyeon straightened her back before asking the question she's been meaning to ask the younger girl ever since she got to school. "What happened when you accompanied Jihyo to her class yesterday?"

Tzuyu stepped back a bit, feeling a bit alarmed. "Why?"

"When we fetch her from her grandma's house today, her eyes were swollen and she wasn't in the mood."

"What happened to her, unnie?"

Jeongyeon shrugged, keeping her hands behind her back. "You tell me, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu hesitated for a bit. "Nothing. I just told her some things."

"Tzuyu," Jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter