chapter twelve

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Reasons Part 1

 

Sana will never love anyone as much as she loves Dahyun. She's been pining over that oblivious girl for 8 years until that accident where she finally got herself to confess to the girl. Dahyun will always be the most important person in Sana's life.

She often told herself when she was young that if she ever had the chance to show Dahyun to the world, she would. She would brag about the tofu girl and she won't stop until saliva runs out from .

She promised herself when she was young that if she ever had the chance to be with Dahyun, she'll never do anything to hurt the girl. She knows more about Dahyun than Dahyun herself. She knows that Dahyun always drinks from her water bottle every time a class ends.

She knows Dahyun doesn't like stepping on the lines of the tiles on the hallway. She knows Dahyun silently cried whenever she goes for a bathroom break when their group stays in Nayeon's apartment to watch a sappy drama movie.

She knows a lot.

She knows Dahyun hides everything she feels under her blinding smile, she knows Dahyun cries when no one's around, she knows Dahyun bottles up things for herself in fear to be a burden for everyone.

Because she was there.

She was there when Dahyun completely broke out of her shell. She was there whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter