chapter ten

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, the girls had to attend their last two classes. Momo, Sana and Jeongyeon shared the same class while Nayeon's classroom was the same way with the three, Jihyo having her classes at the other building.

Tzuyu offered to accompany Jihyo to her class, and with a nod from Jihyo, the four older girls went on their way. Tzuyu walked with Jihyo as they crossed the campus, both of their arms crossed on their chests even though Tzuyu wanted to hold Jihyo's hand.

Tzuyu realized that they were kind of back at square one. It was like they were back at the beginning. They knew that they both harbor feelings for each other but no one is making the move.

But then she realized again that it might feel like it was back at the beginning, but it's far from how the beginning was.

She hurt Jihyo. That's one. She didn't hurt Jihyo before, but she did now, and that's a big change in their relationship.

"Jihyo unnie."

"Hmm?"

"ls there still a chance?"

"Please. I need to know."

"Tzuyu, it's better if y---"

"No, it's not, unnie. Don't tell me that it's better off if we just let things go. If we love someone, we should fight for them, we shouldn't let them go if we know that they're the o---"

"Am I the one for you then, Tzuyu?" Jihyo stopped walking and turned to look at Tzuyu.

"Yes. Yes, you are, unnie." Jihyo chuckled and then bowed her head.

"If I was the one then, how come you did things that made me decide to let you go?"

"Tzuyu do you think that it was that easy to come to a decision to break up with you?" Jihyo asked the younger girl. "Especially when I was put on the spot when I caught you and Sana on the act?"

"This is what you wanted, right? For me to finally burst about what happened."

Jihyo took a deep breath. "It still hurts here." Jihyo jabbed at her heart hard, so hard that Tzuyu wanted to stop her but she wanted Jihyo to finally say her kept thoughts. "It hurts so much."

Jihyo stopped for a moment and bowed down, trying to stop her tears. "Hearing your name, seeing things that remind me of you, seeing you, it makes me remember and my heart aches so much to the point that I have to ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter