chapter nine

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They start eating and the conversations come easily, for everyone except one.

Jihyo turned and looked at Tzuyu who's not really eating her food, eyes staring lifelessly on her plate as she absentmindedly stabbed her food with her fork. Jihyo continued to look at her with a worried look before she took it upon herself and gently grabbed Tzuyu's hand.

Tzuyu looked at her hand when she felt something grabbed it, and when she looked up, she's met with Jihyo's worried gaze.

"Are you okay?" The older girl asked.

'No, I'm not okay.' Tzuyu answered in her head as she continued to gaze at Jihyo's face. 'I missed you so much unnie. It's been hell for me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me unnie. Take me back. I need you.'

Tzuyu managed to put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm okay unnie."

Jihyo knew the girl was far from fine, but she didn't want to push the girl to tell her so she nodded.

She tried to pull her hand away but Tzuyu's grip on it tightened.

"C-Can we stay like this?" Tzuyu asked quietly, her eyes roaming everwhere except at Jihyo's eyes.

'You're hurting yourself again Jihyo. Don't do this yourself. Pull your hand away.' Jihyo's mind scolded her once again.

Tzuyu took Jihyo's quietness as a no, so she slowly released the hand but to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter