chapter four

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I promised her mom those two things. I promised that I'd give her anything that makes her happy and that I'd love her." Jihyo faced Nayeon and it was that time when Nayeon saw Jihyo's shedding tears.

"The second promise, I'm pretty sure I can accomplish that until the day I die. I love her that much." Jihyo reassured.

She turned quiet for a moment but then turned to the older girl with new tears b in her eyes. "But if her happiness is with Sana and not with me, shouldn't I just let them be?"

"Jihyo." The said girl looked at her unnie. "You've never thought about yourself this entire time, have you."

"It's not like I don't want to put myself first," Jihyo took a sip of her beer. "but when you love, you always put them first, right?"

She turned away and stared at the moon. "Every time you see them, you put them first. You always want to make them smile because you think that's the best thing that you can ever see in this world. Even when they're not around, you still think about them before yourself. When you're at a mall, thinking if you'd buy a new dress for yourself or a puppy plushie for them, you already know that you'd pick the puppy plushie because," Jihyo shrugged. "you put them first."

"Even if they hurt you, you still put them first." Jihyo turned to Nayeon. "lf Jeongyeon unnie broke up with you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter