chapter one

fragments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fragments.

Fragments of hearts.

Fragments of trust.

That is all Jihyo has now.

Gone was the happiness in her heart and the earnestness in her mind to see the person she loves as the same exact person lied on their bed with one of their friends with blissful smiles, eyes starting at someone that is not her, shining with something Jihyo hasn't seen for the last weeks that had passed.

'Is she the cause other happiness now?' Jihyo can't help but let a lone tear fall from her face. That was her once.

How come fate wanted to change that so quickly? She was once the cause of her smiles, her joy, her pain, her happiness. Jihyo knows that love doesn't just come with happiness and sunny days, love also brings pain and suffering and storms within the people sharing one love, and that's how it works for a relationship to grow. Jihyo knows love will never be perfect, that's why she always thinks back in time when they would fight and realize those quarrels made their relationship stronger, but now...this is not a problem they will ever get to avoid.

It wasn't until one of them looked up and saw Jihyo staring at them from the doorway, hands dangling on her sides, an unexplainable look on her face. Sana sat up quietly, a comprehending look on her face as she gauged for Jihyo's reaction, for any outburst, but the girl stayed not moving on her place, just staring at them with blank eyes. Tzuyu finally looked up and noticed her girlfriend standing idly by the doorway, looking at them. She sat up fast, her heart hammering through her chest as the fear settled in her mind as she saw that the girl wasn't giving them any reaction.

Sana started it first when she noticed that Tzuyu was beginning to fidget. "Jihyo, it's not what it looks like, we can explain. Please don't misunderst---" Jihyo didn't interrupt her, she simply smiled that caused Sana to stop talking.

Why is she smiling? She just saw her girlfriend cheating on her with one of their best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter