Action: D-Day

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae entered his house but then he just stands at the door without having any intention to walk inside. He sighs but then a smile appears on his face. His mind is making a rewind of what had happened at Eun Ae's house an hour ago. He kisses her neck! Donghae palms his face with his smile never leave his face. He gives her a peck on her lips! Donghae grunts and sighs heavily. He said something that he shouldn't speak until the shooting is over. He can't keep the professionalism on when he was left alone with Eun Ae. Donghae always wants to hug her, cuddle her, kiss her, and tell her that he loves her. 

The appearance of Hanbin makes him feels like he will losing Eun Ae once again if he didn't take any action from now on. But he can't control of what he's about to do. Everything is spontaneous. Donghae sighs and takes his feet out of the shoes and enters the house. He walks straight to his bedroom and freshens up himself. 

The next day, as promised, Donghae picks her up. He parks the car not far from the shooting scene and greets everyone else. The crew is a wonder why Donghae is here but when his eyes fixed on that one person, the crew starts to mumbling around. Donghae smiles softly once he heard someone saying 'they must be dating'. Donghae turns around and looks at the crew behind him. They startled. 

"I'm not dating Eun Ae. Sorry to break that imagination for you. I'm just picking her up because we have a date with other SuJu members." Donghae lied to cover his feelings. The crew nodded and left the scene. Donghae turns back again to the set and once the director yelled cut, everyone claps their hands and bows as thanks. Eun Ae bowing around before her eyes caught Donghae on her sight. She feels nervous all of a sudden. Within half an hour, Eun Ae already in his car and he entered the car after talking to her manager. 

"Hi. How are you doing today?" Donghae asked while reversing his car out of the parking lot. Eun Ae chuckled. 

"That is so formal, Oppa. I'm fine anyway. We have extra time so I already finish my scene for the next episode." Donghae raises his eyebrows to her. Impressive. Eun Ae smiles through the ride. When they are far enough from the shooting set, at the traffic light, Donghae takes her hands and intertwined their finger-like yesterday. Eun Ae's reaction is the same, she froze. Donghae brings the hands to his lips and kisses it. Eun Ae turns to his side and Donghae leans closer to kiss her lips. Eun Ae eyes widen but before she can enjoy it, Donghae broke the kiss and drive away after the light turns green. Eun Ae still holds her breath without her knowing. 

Donghae caresses her cheek with their intertwined finger and brings Eun Ae to the reality. Eun Ae cleared and sighs. She scratched her eyebrows while doing some thinking in her head. 

"Oppa,"

"Yes, baby girl?" Eun Ae immediately turns to him when he called her that. Eun Ae tilted her head. 

"Why did you call me that?" 

"Because you are my baby girl." Eun Ae shrugged it off and pull her hands from his. Donghae looks at her, worriedly. She crossed her arms and sighs heavily. 

"I don't know what are you doing right now but-" 

"I like you. Can't you tell?" Donghae said without looking at her. He is feeling nervous as well even though all the actions explain everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter