Get Caught (Final)

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After so many months, they finally going to celebrate their 200 days anniversary alone in the cafe that Donghae reserve since a week ago. It's a private cafe that only booked for reservation in Gangnam. Donghae would love to treat her girl in a good way and let her know that his love is still the same as his eyes first landed on her. He's nervously waiting for her to come. She's still at the shooting set for her next comeback but her manager told him that they will be done in 20 minutes. Ago.

Donghae fixes the utensils on the table to make it straight. Donghae looks at the door, waiting for Eun Ae to open. Donghae his lips because it dries. Donghae fixes his hair where his hair is fixed with gel on it. Donghae gets up and walked around the room before clasping his hands together. He sits back at the seat before a knock on the door makes his stomach twisted. A figure walks in and it was Eun Ae with a beautiful peach floral dress that Donghae bought for her during his trip to Paris a month ago with Super Junior. 

"Hey." Eun Ae walks to him and Donghae catches her. They hug each other before Donghae pulls her away to kiss her. Eun Ae accepted the kiss and before it turns to passionate, she pulled it away. 

"Hey, baby girl." Donghae brushed their nose and a knock heard again on the door. The waiter walks in with a variation of food on the tray. Eun Ae gasped. 

"What is this?" Eun Ae asked while her hands covering . 

"This is a surprise. Happy 200 day anniversary, baby girl." Donghae kisses her head before pulling her to her seats and Donghae back to his seat. They sit across each other so they can see each other faces. Donghae grabs her hands and rubs it while the waitress put down the food on the table. 

"This is a lot, Oppa." 

"You just got back from set. You must be hungry, baby girl." Donghae gives her an ensured smile. Eun Ae pouts. The waitress left. 

"Are you sure? This is a lot." 

"Chop chop baby girl." then they sat down and starts to dig in the food on the table. They talked about Eun Ae's activity for the day and the same goes for Donghae. After an hour of eating and talking, they finally left the restaurant, and Donghae drives to the Han River to take fresh air before going back home.

In the car, they did nothing but Eun Ae just leaning on his shoulder and rest her head there. They keep talking until Donghae didn't hear anything from Eun Ae. She fell asleep and Donghae let it be until 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. 20 minutes passed. Then Eun Ae moves to her seat without open her eyes and stays still. She is still asleep. So Donghae decided to drives back home and let her get a night of better sleep. Tomorrow, she still has a shooting schedule for her comeback. 

The next day, Eun Ae wakes up with a headache in her head. She had a shooting set in the afternoon and she can't be sick today. She tries to get up and walked. But when she opens her room door, she smelled something good. She follows the smell and saw Donghae is cooking the Kimchi Stew. Donghae turns around and surprised to see Eun Ae's face that looked in pain. Her eyes didn't open wide. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He puts down the knife on his hand and wiped the dirt on his apron. He holds her arms and brings her to the dining room. "Are you okay, Eun Ae-ah?" 

"My head..." Eun Ae just touches her head and Donghae starts to massage her head. A few seconds after, she burps. It was all due to gas. Donghae chuckled. 

"You skipped meal yesterday did you?" Donghae guessed and Eun Ae covers her guilty face. Donghae sighed. He moves to the front of her and pulled her hands that cover her face. 

"I told you to eat your meal, right? What happen?" Eun Ae pouted. 

"I'm sorry. I was too busy." Eun Ae gives excuses. But Donghae knows the truth. 

"I send you a sandwich and your manager passed it to you already. He reported it to me. Did you eat it or did you leave it somewhere in the set?" Eun Ae silence. She tries to remember and when she did, she looks at Donghae with a guilty face and hugs him. 

"I'm sorry. I forget to eat it. It must be in the makeup room." Donghae shakes his head. He rubs her back. 

"You need to eat food, Eun Ae-ah. See now. You are sick." Donghae pushed her back to the seat so that she leans on the seat. "Wait here. The stew almost is done." Donghae left to the kitchen and finished his cooking. Eun Ae lays her head on the table while keeping her eyes on Donghae but sooner, she closes her eyes and fell asleep with her arms as the pillow. 5 minutes later, Donghae prepared the food on the table and wakes her up. They eat, basically, Donghae feed her like a baby before the phone call is ringing. Donghae's phone is ringing and he answers it. 

"Hello?" 

"CEO-nim found out that you and Eun Ae are dating. There is a photo of you guys date in the Han River. Both of you, come to the company now." Donghae sighed when his manager told him the news. He hangs up and looks at Eun Ae. He walked to Eun Ae and looks at her. 

"Who?" 

"They know that we are dating." Eun Ae's eyes winced in pain. Donghae sighed and grab her arms. "Go shower and change clothes. Don't think too much. I'll take responsibility. We can discuss this on our way to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter