Privately? Publicly?

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He can't face Eun Ae but at the same time, he can't tell the truth about him and Yein. Donghae sighs as he keeps staring at Eun Ae that cooks for their dinner. Their drama shooting is over. They wrapped it up two days ago and everything went smoothly. He proposes to Eun Ae to ber her girlfriend and she said yes immediately. Now, they are couples. A relationship with Eun Ae that he dreams for so long. But the issues in himself makes him feels guilty even more. 

Eun Ae serves the food on the table then she waves her hands to invite Donghae to the dining table. He nodded his head with a smile and walks to the table. After Eun Ae does settle the kitchen, she takes a seat next to Donghae and looks at him. He is always impressed with her cooking skills. Donghae takes the first bites and shows his reaction. Eun Ae chuckled. Donghae always overreacted to her cooking. After dinner, they chilling out in the living room and that's when Donghae decides to tell Eun Ae about his past relationship. He tapped on Eun Ae's shoulder and she looked at him. 

"Yes, Oppa?" Eun Ae answers and leans closer to him on the couch. Donghae scratched his head even though he's not feeling itchy. Eun Ae raises her eyebrows. 

"Is there something wrong, Oppa?" Donghae lifts up his head and shakes his head. He cleared his throats and sighs. 

"I need to tell you something." Donghae grabs her hands and holds it. He looks down once again before confidently, looks at her. Eun Ae waits patiently. Donghae tucked her loose hair behind her ear and Eun Ae smiles. She feels loved by his actions. 

"I need to tell you this. I hope you won't hate me or... think that I don't love you." Eun Ae smiles faded. Her wrinkle appears on her forehead. "I love you. I didn't mean to lie to you but..."

"Oppa, if this about Yein. I knew about it already." Donghae is shocked. Eun Ae cupped his face then she smiles. "I found out a few days before our shooting ended." Donghae gasped. 

"Wh-What do you mean? H-How? Did... Did I sleep talking?" Eun Ae laughed. She slaps his shoulder. 

"No! Your phone! Yein is calling you. I picked up because she keeps calling you. So when I picked up, she's asking if Oppa really wants a breakup from her? I didn't say anything at all. She cries and says it's over then. Then she hangs up." Donghae sighed. Now, he felt guilty towards Yein and Eun Ae. She looked at him and smirks. She leans closer and pecks his lips. Donghae is surprised. 

"You shouldn't do that, Oppa. But I trust you. You like me for a long time, so you must have a reason for that." she peck his lips again before cupped his face. 

"I love you, that's why." Donghae reply. She giggled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter