Action: Flirting

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae walks to her camper van after promising her to practice the scene for a new episode. He knocks on the door and her manager opens it. They greet each other and Donghae pats her shoulder. She looked up and give him a wide smile. She pulls out the earbuds from her ear and put it aside. 

"Are you ready?" Donghae asked. Eun Ae nodded and takes her script book. 

"I'll be outside, Eun Ae-ah, Donghae-ah." they both nodding their head and her manager sets himself out of the camper van. Then, they start to practice. This scene is like a for their relationship. After struggling to find honesty between them, they finally managed to find the middle ground. Donghae scans her face as she memorized the lines. 

"I'm ready, Oppa." Eun Ae looks up and Donghae didn't manage to look away. He gulped his saliva as he blinks nervously. Eun Ae tilted her head. "Oppa, are you okay?" 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine! Let's get started, shall we?" Eun Ae straight up her body and her lips. Donghae sighs as he tries to scatter the thoughts in his mind. 

"Okay, let's go." Eun Ae said. But before they can read the first line, her phone is ringing. She picks the phone and paused while seeing the name on the screen. Donghae raised his eyebrows and when he was about to ask, Eun Ae answer the call. 

"Hello, Hanbin-ah." Donghae leans back when he heard the name. He rolled his eyes as he hated the name. Hanbin, her ex-boyfriend that dumps her during Christmas day 

"Oh, nothing. I'm on break." Eun Ae listen to the caller's speech. She smiled after a while. "I'll check my schedule with my manager first. But may I know why are you inviting me to your concert?" then Eun Ae nods her head. 

"I understand." then she hums for a while. "I can ask my company to release a statement about us, if you-" Eun Ae stops then her smile faded. "Okay. Be careful. You too. Bye." after the goodbye, Eun Ae seems to be in deep thought. Donghae takes the phone away from her and she startled. 

"Oppa," she said softly. 

"Hanbin, huh?" Eun Ae nodded. "What did he wants?" 

"He has a concert in the next two weeks. He wants me to come over." Eun Ae said. 

"Why suddenly?" Donghae feels weird about this invitation. 

"Because people around him still think that we are dating. He wants to-" 

"Show off you in front of his friend. Is that so?" Donghae didn't let her finish the word. Eun Ae frowns. 

"No. He wants to convince his friend that we are still dating." Eun Ae sighs. 

"What for? You guys are over. He should be honest with his friend at least." Eun Ae flips her hair and sighed. Donghae can see the trouble on her face. He gets an idea and it wrenching his heart. 

"You still like him, huh?" Eun Ae looks up and bit her lips. Donghae smirks and gets up from his seat. "Don't be a fool, Eun Ae-ah. He dumps you over the phone and now asking a favor from you. Like what?" He left the table and moves to the door. But before he opens the door, he turns around to look at Eun Ae. 

"Please have some dignity, Eun Ae-ah." Eun Ae turns around fast but Donghae already left the van. She feels hurt with his sentence.

 

2 weeks later...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter