Script Reading

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later...

Eun Ae steps out from the car. Her stylist immediately gives her the jacket while fixing her makeup. Eun Ae paused before moving her legs as someone hit her ankle lightly to ask her to take out her feet from the shoes that she is wearing right now. Eun Ae taking off her feet from the sneaker and changes to ballet shoes. Then another stylist of her taking out the accessories from her wrist with a transparent watch. Her manager is looking through the iPad to check her other schedule and to update someone upper about her. Eun Ae grabs a script book from the seat while another stylist makes her silky hair look wavy in a minute. Everything happens so fast that Eun Ae can't say a word but just follow their order.

"Done!" her main stylist shouts after a while. Her manager looks up and giving approval to her looks. Eun Ae stands with her eyes wide open. She's wearing a white t-shirt with a navy blue jacket to make her look professional. Her black jeans pants match with her black ballet shoes. The accessories are less on her body and only left the transparent watch on her left wrist and a princess necklace length that suits her looks. There are no earrings but her hair looks stylist wavy. 

"Okay, we good to go." her manager gives a thumbs up. Then she left with her manager meanwhile her stylist team waits for them in the nearest cafe. On their way to the lift lobby, Eun Ae recognizes someone familiar. Once she squints her eyes and the person is getting closer, she smiles brightly. She waves her hands and that person looking up at her. He smiles too. 

"Oppa!" Eun Ae calls her and when they both getting closer. "What are you doing here?" Donghae replies to her waves and walks with her to the lift lobby. 

"I have a script reading with-" 

"You are in 'Moving Forward, Love' too?" Eun Ae guessed. Donghae is surprised. 

"H-How did you know?" 

"Oppa, I'm in it." 

"What character? Lead?" Donghae guessed. Eun Ae chuckled. 

"Oppa, I'm the second lead. Oppa?" Donghae scoffs. He shakes his head. 

"I'm the second lead as well." 

"Heol...." Eun Ae can't believe that she will be acting with Donghae, her closest senior in a drama. 

"I don't know that you are in it," Donghae said. Eun Ae pouts. 

"Well, I don't know anyone either. I accept this because Ms.Kim keeps calling me asking me to read the script first. So I did and I said yes." Eun Ae told her story. Donghae nodding his head. They walk to the elevator. 

"How did you know Mrs.Kim?" Donghae asks, getting interesting in her connection. 

"Well, she is my senior at the university. So I met her a few times. She watches me in acting class and she wants me to be a cast in one of her drama. So here I am." Donghae nodding his head again. He takes a glance look at Eun Ae before smiling softly.

"How's your tour?" Donghae trying to change the subject while waiting for the elevator. Eun Ae suddenly slumps down her shoulder and pouts. Donghae looks at her. 

"It was a successful tour but I'm tired now. I mean, I'm glad to do this drama but at the same time, I want to have a rest." 

"Your album is a hit, you know." Donghae congrats her at the same time with a pat on her shoulder. "I heard that you almost got into an accident in LA." Eun Ae gasped at that and stares at Donghae. She starts to tell her stories as the elevator arrives and they get in. Donghae listens. 

A few minutes later, they arrived on the floor and almost everyone is there. They greet the director and other crew. The main lead is not yet arrived and after waiting for another 10 minutes, they came separately. They start the script reading after introducing themselves to each other and getting comfortable. After a few hours passed, they finally ended and take a picture together for documentary purposes. 

"Are you free?" Donghae asks after they arrived at the lift lobby in the basement parking. He looks at Eun Ae but then their eyes move to her manager. "Hyung, she's free right?" Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter