Action: Awkward Silence

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day after what had happened between them makes the air feel weird and awkward. There are no more jokes between them. There are no more practicing the scene before the shoot. There is no more friendliness between them. The crew can feel the differences as they were usually clingy to each other as Eun Ae is very spoiled around Donghae but now she seems to like avoid being around with Donghae. He also avoiding to meet with Eun Ae even during the break. He will sit or stand a bit far from Eun Ae. 

There is one time where Eun Ae was happily having a conversation with the crew before shooting starts and Donghae walks into the room. Eun Ae didn't notice him as she was busy making jokes with the crew. It was not until one of the crew notices Donghae and called him to join. More like forces after Donghae said no. He realizes that Eun Ae was with them and when their eyes fixed, Donghae immediately can feel the uncomfortable expression on her face. He declined the offer and straight out walking from the room. Everyone was feeling bumped. Eun Ae looked at them before sighing. 

Now, Donghae tries his best to make Eun Ae feel he didn't exist unless when the action begins. After the director yelled cut, Donghae will go on his way and it makes Eun Ae feels bad actually. Even her manager and the main stylist notices what going around them. Eun Ae feels frustrated so after they finish for the day, she immediately follows Donghae to his camper van. She already gives a sign for her manager to not get into this matter. He stands where he at and nudged the main stylist when she wants to speak out. 

Donghae is clueless about Eun Ae following him. When he gets into the camper van, before the door fully closes, Eun Ae jumps in. Donghae sits at the seat and sighs. 

"Hyung, can we leave in 10 minutes? I'm tired." Donghae said while closing his eyes with his headrest to rest. He's speaking as he thought that should come from his manager. Eun Ae takes a seat in front of him. She looks at him and her heart beating hard. This is like the first time she really scanning his face. His white skin, his thin lips, his nose, his eyebrows, his eyes, and when she tries to look away, she accidentally hit the table with her knee. Donghae opens his eyes and to his surprise, Eun Ae is sitting beside him. 

"Eu-Eun Ae?" he asked in confusion. Eun Ae smiles nervously and waves her hands. 

"Hi, Oppa." Donghae looks around and sees nobody else besides them both. 

"Wh-What are you doing in here?" he asked after sit straight on the seat. Eun Ae her lips and cleared . 

"I don't know." Donghae sighs. 

"Eun Ae-ah," he wants to kick her out but what comes out of her mouth next, makes him paused.

"Oppa, can't we forget about what happened the other day? I really don't like this. People start to talk about us." Eun Ae said. Donghae gulped his saliva. "I mean, they want us to be like before. They want to talk with us two, not just me." Eun Ae added. Donghae gets up and looks over the window. Everyone is busy packing up stuff to go back. 

"Eun Ae, you need to leave now." Eun Ae frowns. 

"Oppa!" 

"Leave now, Eun Ae-ah. I'm sorry about what happened. But it happens and I don't want to think about that." Donghae said while putting both his hands inside the pocket. Eun Ae heaves a sigh. 

"Oppa, I'm not done talking. Let's talk about this, huh?" 

"What's there to talk about? I'm sorry. Let's forget. Let's move on. That's it." Donghae said in impatience. Eun Ae rolled her eyes. She gets up and crossed her arms. 

"That's it? Then why are you avoiding me?" Eun Ae asked. Donghae stares at her eyes. 

"You're the one that avoiding me," he said. 

"Yes! Because I'm the one that supposed to avoid you and you're the one that supposed to follow me in the van and talk about this." Donghae realized the problem. "But why it looks like I'm the one that wants to kiss you the other day and you're the victim here?" Donghae flips his hair while exhaling a deep breath. 

"Oppa, I didn't come here to fight with you. I just want some peace between us." Donghae looks down. Since that day, both of them keep making a mistake and delay the schedule because of the awkwardness and weird vibe between them. They didn't connect, didn't have communication. Eun Ae feels tired of it. Donghae feels frustrated about it. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Stop saying sorry. I know you are. I know you are into character. But this is not good at all, Oppa. I don't like people stare at us like we are something. It just a mistake." Eun Ae complained. Donghae looks up and trying to agree with Eun Ae. He knows his feelings and it's not that he is into the character. He wants to kiss Eun Ae. 

"Okay!" Donghae made up his mind and it startled Eun Ae. "Let's not be awkward around each other," Donghae said. Eun Ae raises her eyebrows. 

"How can I-" Donghae cupped her face and look straight to her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter