Action: First Kiss

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been their fourth month of filming this drama. Their relationship is getting stronger and Eun Ae's personality really makes other crew production feels comfortable with her. She always greets them and starts a conversation with them. Eun Ae always jumping around to one person and to another after getting her rest. She's good at memorizing lines so it's not a problem for her. A few bloopers are durable for the production and it is common for them to slip tongue or forget the lines. 

This drama is mostly shooting outdoors set so it's quite hard to match with the weather. So if the mistake keeps repeating and the weather change, it will be tough for the crew to match with the timing. They already shooting for episode 8 and left with another 8 episodes to shoot. Their first and second episode already air last week and it receives a good rating. It's not yet a high rating but acceptable rating and boosts up their motivation to works. 

That afternoon, Donghae steps down from his car with a bottle of lemon detox in his hands. He just finished drinking it. He gives it back to her stylist and walks towards the drama set. Eun Ae spotted Donghae from afar and excuse herself from the crowd of the prop team to walks over to greets her senior. She waves to Donghae and he takes off the sunglasses that hide his eyes. Then he smiles and waves back at Eun Ae. 

"Oppa!" 

"Hi, Eun Ae-ah!" Eun Ae stops a few feet from Donghae before turns his body to a specific direction. There, he sees a churros truck with his name on the banner. He walks closer to get a better view and Eun Ae follows. 

"Thank you Donghae-ssi for the churros." some crew passing by while holding the churro in their hands, bows to Donghae and he replied politely. Donghae looks up and it shows Leeteuk's name at the corner. Donghae smiles and takes a picture. 

"Eun Ae-ah, you go stand over there. Hyung, please take a picture of us." his manager takes his phone and gets ready to take their picture. Donghae gets one churro from the worker and pretends to eat. Eun Ae already bites half of her churro. Then his manager snaps a few pictures with them posing differently.

"I'm going to call Leeteuk Hyung. Can you wait for me in your waiting room?" Eun Ae blinks after Donghae left her then she follows his orders. She walks inside the camper van that the production prepares for them. After a few minutes, Donghae appeared and he sits in front of her. 

"Let's practice, shall we?" that is their routine since the beginning shooting until now. They always practice avoiding delays and mistakes. Their routine actually worked as they never delay time but mistakes yeah, still enough on one hand to count. They both are determined to finish the scene and do it well. But today's scene is the start of their heart-thumping scene. Donghae gets up and orders her to gets up as well. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The scene starts with:-

Place: Utility room

Situation: Areum is taking out of the shirt from the washing machine and Changjun hugs her from behind. He turns her around and shows his smiles. Areum is feeling weird but pushes him away instead and brings the basket that full with a clean shirt to the hanging bar to dry the clothes. Changjun follows her from behind with a slow step. 

Areum: Changjun-ah, don't you feel guilty towards Yuri if you keep meeting me? 

(Areum asked without looking at Changjun. He sighs and keeps follows her)

Changjun: Why are you talking about Yuri? We broke up a while ago, right? 

(Areum sighs and puts down the basket with clean clothes and turn around. That action makes her loses balance. Changjun grabs her waist and pulls her near him. There is no gap between them. Their eyes meet each other.)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eun Ae and Donghae didn't move for a few seconds and their eyes locked with each other. Donghae scans her brown eye, her high bridge nose, her cheeks, her lips. His eyes stop there and he starts to lean closer. Eun Ae's eyes widen when Donghae seems like leaning closer to kiss her as his eyes staring at her lips. But the sound of the door opens makes Eun Ae bravely push Donghae from her. She cleared and the same goes for Donghae. Her main stylist walks inside but paused seeing them blushing. She raises her eyebrows. 

"Is it hot in here?" she asked. Eun Ae looks at her and her lips. 

"Is it?" she chuckled before stepping out from the van and fanning herself. She tries to catch her breath. Her main stylist follows her and looking at her weirdly. Then Donghae stepping out of the van and clears his throat. 

"I see you on set," Donghae said without looking at her eyes then left. Eun Ae closed her eyes. 

"What happened?" she asked Eun Ae that still b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter