Press Conference

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month of shooting a few episodes, Eun Ae starts to feel comfortable around Donghae and other actors. Donghae is taking good care of Eun Ae as he knows her well so to get into the character and rehearsal with her is not easy as they are playful at the shooting set. Next week, they need to do a press conference about this new drama and Eun Ae is choosing an outfit from one of her favorite boutiques. She's roaming around the store while flipping through the fabric. Her manager is talking on the phone with someone, her main stylist is collecting a few outfits as an option for Eun Ae. 

After almost half an hour, the mains stylist finally called her to sits down. Her manager follows her behind and crossing his arms while standing behind the couch. Eun Ae sits at the couch meanwhile her main stylist pushing the clothes bar to the center. 

"Okay, I need you to try each outfit." her main stylist did the gestures that make her speech looks fancy. Eun Ae jaw dropped when she sees there is like almost 20 different outfits on the clothes bar. 

"Unni," she called her softly. 

"First, I want you to-" 

"Isn't this too much?" her manager spoke up when he sees Eun Ae looks shocked with the choices. Eun Ae looked at him while nodding her head slowly. "Let me see." her manager step out and flip through the option and pull out the one that he thinks it's not satisfied. Then he throws it on the main stylist and shows the clothes bar that left only 3 to 4 outfits for her to try. Eun Ae starts to smile. 

"Hey! You need to try all of them to see-" 

"Shut up. Eun Ae-ah, grab this and go to the fitting room." her manager grabs the outfits and passed it to Eun Ae. He pushed her to the fitting room before the main stylist can say more words. Eun Ae looks at the outfit and starts to change while hearing her manager and stylist bickering outside of the fitting room. A few minutes passed and Eun Ae walks out with their first choice. 

 

Outfit 1

 

(mind the outfit, not the person)

"Aww... this is so cute." the manager said. He smiles brightly and clapping his hands. But her main stylist looks at her from head to toe. She pouts and Eun Ae stands like an idiot. She tries to twirl around to make it look pretty but then her main stylist shakes her head. 

"The ribbon is too big. The sleeves are too long. The shoulder,..." she shakes her head faster. "...it's too y for your character." then Eun Ae sighs and goes back to the fitting room. They waited patiently and Eun Ae steps out with a new outfit. They didn't show much expression unlike previously. 

 

Outfit 2

(mind the outfit, not the person)

"It's too black, don't you think so?" the manager whispered to the main stylist once Eun Ae steps out of the fitting room. Eun Ae can see their expression isn't good so she sighs. 

"Too black." the main stylist has the same response. Eun Ae raises her eyebrows. 

"Not okay?" both of them shakes their head at the same time and it makes Eun Ae returns to the fitting room as fast as possible.

 

Outfit 3

(mind the outfit, not the person)

When Eun Ae steps out of the fitting room for the third time, she walks out lazily. She is tired to keep trying a new outfit until they are satisfied. She stands in front of them but both of them didn't say or show any expression. She tries to twirl around but then her stylist gets up from the sit and takes something for her accessories bag. 

She takes a choker and walks to her then wears it on her neck. She let go of her hair that tied in a bun and turn her around for her manager to see. With a wide smile on his face, Eun Ae finally got it that this dress is their one pick. Her stylist walks backward from her to see it from afar. 

"How? Do you guys like it?" Eun Ae asking even though their expression showing the truth. Her manager gets up from the sit and shows the thumbs up to the main stylist. 

"Wah, this is... daebak! This is so... perfect with you, Eun Ae-ah!" her manager spoke up. Her main stylist smile in shyness and moving towards her to tidy up her dress a bit. 

"I like this one too. This is like my character, Areum." Eun Ae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter