Action: Make You Mine

My Baby Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae jumped out of the van then walks to his car. The shooting for today is done and they all are getting ready to go home. From afar, he can see Eun Ae is having a conversation with another crew. Donghae sighs. Today, their shooting went well but Eun Ae is really faking the smile in front of him. Donghae feels frustrated about that. He stops and when her manager passing by him, he stops him. 

"Hyung, can I take Eun Ae home today?" her manager looks at Eun Ae then turns his gaze to him back. 

"Why?" he asked. Donghae scratched his back of the neck while his lips. 

"I just...want to." Donghae avoids his eyes. Her manager furrowed his eyebrows to look at Donghae and leans closer to him. Donghae feels uncomfortable and leans back. 

"I'll let her know." her manager said and it makes Donghae feels relief. But when he wants to walk away, Donghae holds his wrist. 

"I'll just drag her out of here. Hyung just gives me her important stuff. Handbag?" Donghae said. Her manager tapped his chin but agreed eventually. Donghae then makes a move after he walks away. Donghae walks to her direction and grabs her wrist to turn her around. Eun Ae gasped by the spin with her eyes widens to see Donghae is behind her. 

"I'm sorry girls. I need to bring her home otherwise, you guys won't have enough rest." the crew giggled but left after Donghae shows gestures for them to leave. Eun Ae pushes him away when she realized that she is hugging Donghae to not lose her balance.

"What the-" 

"Let's go. I'll take you home today." Eun Ae frowns but then searches for her manager. He is seeing bringing her handbag to another direction other than their car. Donghae drags her by her wrist to his car. When near, Donghae clicks the remote key to unlock his car, and her manager that waiting for them immediately opens the door and out her handbag on the passenger seat. Eun Ae is confused to see her manager choosing his side. 

"Thank you, Hyung." Donghae gestures Eun Ae to step inside the passenger seat. Eun Ae crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows. Her manager is long gone after bowing politely to her. 

"What is this?" Eun Ae asked.

"Nothing. I just want to take you home." Donghae said. 

"My home?" Eun Ae wants to confirm without hoping anything. Donghae moves his head up and down as yes. Eun Ae gets inside the car and Donghae closes the door. He then walks to the driver seat and gets inside. After warming up the car, he drives out to the main road. He drives slowly and even though it's midnight, there is still a lot of cars. 

"Did you have fun at the concert the other day?" Donghae asked when they stop at the traffic light. Eun Ae didn't answer but staring at the crossroad where a few people cross the road in this hour. Donghae turns to his side when he didn't get any response. 

"Eun Ae-ah?" Donghae heard Eun Ae mumbled something but he didn't get is so he leans closer. "What?" 

"I said-" Eun Ae turns her face but their face is a few inches apart. They both staring at each other eyes, time freeze. They both startled when a car from behind honk them. The lights turn green now then Donghae urgently sits properly and drives away. He cleared the throat and Eun Ae did the same. 

"I didn't go to the concert." Eun Ae answers in a low tone. Donghae stops again in another traffic light. He looked at her. 

"Why?" 

"You said don't go so... I don't go." Eun Ae her dry lips. Donghae smiles softly. He grabs her hands and rubs it. Eun Ae froze in her place. Donghae intertwined their fingers and put it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter