It's not okay

It’s not okay

<>ATTENTION<> TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I give a look to Dara for comfort just in case and she smiles nervous and scared. I take a deep breath and press record just in case..

WENDY: Hello..?

NO CALLER ID: I'm very upset you hung up on me~ HAHAHAHA 

I gulp and look for a place to sit, my breaths becoming heavier everytime. 

WENDY: Mo-Mom..? 

Dara runs over to my side and Mark comes too. Jiyong and Sana run to us a second late. I try to smile but I can't mangage a smile.. 

NO CALLER ID: Emma!! Come here~ Tell your sister something~ You have somethin to tell her don't you?~ HAHAHA

WENDY: Don't-yo-you dare do anything to em-emma.. 

NO CALLER ID: Wen-dy.. Ho-How are yo-you? I-I ne-need so-some..- WHAM SPEAK CLEARLY! SHE CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!!!

WHAM.. EMMA!! EMMAS HURT!! Em-EMMA..

WENDY: EMMA!! WHERE ARE YOU?! Are you hurt?! Where are you! I'll be right there..

Dara holds onto my wrist as if she thinks I'm going to run away. 

NO CALLER ID: Bring me W1,000,000,000 won. Then Emma will be safe.. HAHAHAHAHHA I will send you the adress.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. 

I wipe off my tears and stand up "Wendy- where are you going?" Dara says standing up with me. "Home" I lied trying to walk away. Emma needs me, she needs me.. I can't ignore emma. I can't let the same thing happen to her.. I start running "WENDY!!" Dara yells "WENDY!! STOP!! WENDY!!" I pretend I ignore it, I run to the closest bank account place look into my bank account and gasp. I only had W800,000 I collaspe on the floor gasping for air. Then I snap back and take the money out of the account, I NEED to save emma. I grab the money and run off to the house emma and mom are living in. Before I walk inside the house, I send the recorded phone call to the police and dara. If anything happened to emma, or me, I want my mom to go to prison. Dara immediately sends me a text back saying dont do it.. but I ignore the text and ring the bell to the house. Opening the door, my mom, looking more scarier than ever pulls me into the house. My mom was drunk and really drunk. I look for emma and find her near the wall, blood coming down from her back. "Emma!!" I gasp and run over to her to give her a hug. "W- We- Wendy.. WENDy.." emma crys and I hug her tight. "Get the up." my mom says pulling me up by my hair. I breathe heavily, gasping for air again but my mom ignores it and sits on the couch. She smiles evily "You've grown alot." I whimper, "Wheres the money." I look away "I don't have it." my mom throws an empty bottle at my head and it breaks. "Wendy!!" Emma shouts from the wall crying and I look at her and give her a weak smile. "Where. is. the. money." she asks calming herself down. "I do-dont have it." I lie again. The witch doesn't deserve it. "SHON WENDY" my mom roars and throws another empty bottle at my head and than I see her trying to throw an empty bottle at emma, "Emma!" I say running blocking emma from getting hit by the bottle and the bottle breaks as it lands on the back of my head. "Wendy.." I throw another weak smile and stand up getting courage I never had for the past 18 years. "MOM! If your going to do that to anyone. DO it to me. NOT EMMA." I shout and my mom walks over to me and pulls my hair "I should've killed you when I had the chance" She roars and than spots something in my pocket. The money I took out from the bank and she smiles. She takes the money from the pocket and I grab onto her leg "NO!!" She kicks me off her leg, blood comes streaming down my face "MOM!!" I shout and she counts the money, "Not exactly the amount, but this will do" She says grinning evily. I look at emma, and shes crying. I walk over to protect emma from my mom. Then a loud bang comes through the door. Probably the neighbors. My mom ignores the knock and throws another empty bottle at my head for fun. "HAHAHAHAHA" another bang comes from the door and another. "AISH. These ters really have nothing to do." She says before standing up to the door. "Wha-" My mom walks back into the living room pale. In comes Mark with the police and dara. "Wendy!!" Dara says coming to check on me. "Your arrested under abuse and evidence." My mom laughs and I walk over to my mom "My- Money." I say and the police search her giving me back my money. Daras trying to comfort emma and I fall down "Wendy." It was mark waving his hand over my eyes "Don't fall asleep. Wendy." I feel my eyes falling and everything becomes black.