It's not okay

It’s not okay

-- "That was so funny" Dara laughed and Jiyong made a face, I was in the room grilling pork belly while they were eating and laughing, but it was only dara and jiyong talking. Mark was watching me grill, and sana was watching mark who was watching me grill. "Wendy-" I tap the ear-in "Yes?" "The man's back, he's with his wife and kids." I smile automatically. "He's back?.. But what does that have to do with me?.." I say confused and flip over to meat. "After your done with room 2, go to room 5." "okay." I say smiling and I guess I was careless because oil splattered against my arm "Oww" I yelped. "" Mark said quickly giving me a towel with cold water on it. I take the towel and put it against the burn "Thank you." I say and grab the clamp to continue cook the meat, but mark snatches it away from me "Shouldn't experienced ones be grilling?" I glare at mark "I AM good at grilling." but mark just rolls his eyes. "So- Wendy, party tomorow, wanna come?" I pause, I love going to parties, it's my favorite thing in the world "Ye-" "Wendy- Go to room 5 now." I smile at jiyong and nod my head. "Well, please ring the bell if you need me." I say and walk out of the room and walk to room 5 with the order handbook. "Hello! I say and smile brightly at the kids" The man and wife smiles warmly at me and I smile back. "We'll have 3 sets of pork belly and 2 egg steamed." the wife said and I write it down. After taking their order, I walk to the kitchen and grab three sets of pork belly and walk into room 2 to check up on them. "We didn't order more pork belly." Dara says confused, "Oh. It's for another room, I was checking to see if you guys needed anything." "We're fine." Jiyong said smiling and I smile back. I leave the room to walk to room 5. "We're here to make sure you come tomorow :)" I laugh at that and look at CEO Daniel "I'll be there." the wife laughs "He was like 'Oh, lets bribe her into coming' " I laugh again and start grilling the meat. I guess I put to much oil and the oil splattered and I watched it go over to the kids and blocked the oil from splattering and the oil splated on my neck "Ow.." I said quietly and the parents looked at me in surprise and I looked at the kids "Are you okay?" I ask and the kids nod looking at me amazed. "This is why I recruited her." Daniel said jokingly and I smiled at that. "Wendy- room 2 needs refills on water" "Okay" I sigh "I'll be right back" they nod and I get the pitcher of cold water and go into room 2. "Hello.." I say tiredly and they just smile. Dara looks at the burn splats on my neck "What happened to your neck?" "Oh.. I got burnt when grilling meat.." I say covering my neck and continue to refill the water. "Be careful~" Sana says wayy to sweetly and I back away. "Buzz the buzzer if you need anything." I say and leave for room 5. "Sorry about that." I say and take the clamp from the thing and start to continue grilling. Five minutes later, a person takes the clamp away from me and I turn around to see mark behind me. I turn to the adults and they're just as surprised. Mark starts grilling the meat and I stare at him confused "I don't need help." I say taking the clamp away but he takes it back. "I told you that grilling is for experienced people." I groan rolling my eyes, "Go put cold water on your neck." "I don't need to, I'm okay." "Go." "No." I look over to the parents and they were looking at us bickering confused "Is he your boyfriend?" I shake my head violently as mark scoffs and I glare at him. "Go get cold water." Daniel advise and I bow and leave the room. Mark follows me out "What the wendy." I look at him confused "WHAT?" Mark rolls his eyes and leaves.