It's not okay

It’s not okay

<>  ATTENTION<>   TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

After that 'werid' thing with Mark, I went back to room 5 to continue grilling, but mark already grilled all of the meat and the parents were pretty happy about it. They ate quickly and asked for a check, When I came back to clean up the stuff, CEO daniel left a 50,000 won as a tip and a little note that said 'my little bribe.' and I laughed at that. I gave the tip to the manager since we weren't allowed to pocket tips. It was almost time for me to go home, and dara was still here with the others. I knocked on the door to check up on them, and they were STILL eating "You guys are slow eaters" I say playfully ignoring the fact sana was glaring at me. I don't bother to look marks way because then sana's going to glare her eyes out at me more. "What time does your shift end?" "2 am." I answer leaning against the wall and dara just sighs feeling bad for me and I give her the stop look. Honestly, I like working, I don't really like staying home.. "Wendy-" I tap the ear in "Yes?" "Your phones been ringing over the last 5 minutes nonstop with the same caller ID." Huh? "My phone?" "NO CALLER ID.. Come to the kitchen, your phones here." I sigh, I wanted to relax with dara when I had the chance, "I'm on my way, thank you." I turn back to the other and they were still gobbling up the food except Mark and Sana. I go over to hug dara because dara's my happy pillar. "I need to go back to work. Buzz the buzzer if you need anything." I say to dara and the others. "Don't work to hard~" Sana says and I blurt "Are you drunk" and mark spits out his water. I look at mark weridly but he's covering his mouth to cover his smile "I'm NOT drunk." sana said her glare returning and I just sigh and walk out the door. "Here's your phone." I take the phone and she was right [25 Missing calls from NO CALLER ID] "I'm going to answer this." I say going into the staff room. 

WENDY: Hello? This is wendy.. 

NO CALLER ID: You finally decided to answer didn't you. 

I dropped the phone, all of the sudden, I had a very hard time breathing.. that voice.. that voice.. --

WENDYS FLASHBACK: 

"Stop crying!! I'm sick of your voice!!" WHACK Broken pieces of glass, red liquid everywhere.. "Damm it! You ing baby! Go to ing hell! 

- -- -- - -- - - -- "Mom.. st-stop drinking.." WHACK "you useless . if I never had you, I'd be perfectly fine." Broken pieces of glass. red liquid everywhere.. 

-- -- -- - -- - - --  "Wheres the money?! Give me the money!!" "Mo-Mom.. Pl-Pl-" "Oh for ings sake. STOP STUTTERING!!" WHAM.. 

--- -- --- -- -- - -- - "If someone paid me 10 bucks to kill you, I would do it in a blink." "The only reason why I kept you is for your money." 

-- -- - - -- - - - - -- - "MOM.. STOP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" "Why?.. Don't you just want to die now?". This is me at the age of ten.. My mom beating me up ever since I e.. daras parents having to drive me to the ER to get my head treated. My mom freed from prison after a month to come beat me up again.. 

- - - -- - - - -- -- - -- - - "Baby~  Isn't our little emma just adorable?" "Mhm.." "Better than that useless slave over there" "Babe.." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

- - -- - - - -- - - -- "This is ALL YOUR FAULT HE DIED!!" WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM "DIE! DIE! DIE!" Blood flew.. my little sister watching.. me almost losing my life.. 

END OF WENDYS FLASHBACK

"Wendy?.. Wen. Wen.. Wen wake up.." "If someone paid me 10 bucks to kill you, I would do it in a blink" "NO!! PLEASE STOP!!" I Screamed sitting up. "Wendy! Wendy.. It's me.. It's Dara.. Dara.." I look next to me, It was dara with Jiyong, Mark, and sana. Dara gives me a big hug "She didn't take me? I- I'm okay?" "Your okay.. your okay now.." "Dara.." I say crying "It hurts.. It really hurts.." Mark comes over and sits next to me and sana sits next to him lookin worried. "Are you okay?" Mark asks softly and I nod. I look around the room, we were in the staff room and I gasp "You guys can't be here! Your going to get in trouble!" I say standing up and try to push them out the staff room but dara pulls me back down "Your manager called for us." "My-My manager?" Dara nods and I look at Jiyong for comfirmation and he nods. I sigh and close my eyes."Your okay wendy, I'll make sure she won't ever come near you." I nod and rest my head on daras shoulders. All of us sat in the staff room like that until I fully recovered from the trauma. After, I changed into my regular clothes and went outside the restaurant. Outside, Dara, Jiyong, Mark, and sana were waiting for me outside. "You guys are still here?" I say jokingly to let them know I'm okay. "Come sleep at my place tonight.." Dara says softly as we start walking and I shake my head "I don't want to be a bother." I smile weakly. The phone in my bag rings and I reach for my phone without hesitation. [NO CALLER ID]. Dara scoffs when she sees it. "She has some nerve to call back doesn't she." I sigh "Maybe it's someone else.." I say.