It's not okay

It’s not okay

I spent the last 6 hours left of school to avoid Mark's sana, and himself. "You !!!" I turn around and face a harsh slap across my face. School was already over, and I was heading to the coffee shop to start my 4 o'clock shift. "You !!" sana screams again and I look at her confused "excuse me?.." sana doesn't answer and grabs my wrist and pulls me into an alley. "How'd you seduce him? I doubt he'd fall for something like you" Sana scoffs and I roll my eyes "Did you just roll your eyes?!" I don't even have time to answer before sana hit me with her phone across my face. Sana gasps not expecting that to hurt. I feel tears drop down my face and wipe them off. I pick up my backpack that fell on the floor and looked at sana who suddenly looked guilty. "I-I.." "I um.. need to go to work now, if you have anything to say, tell me tomorrow" I say leaving her in the alley speechless. When I walk into the coffee shop, my boss looks at me surprised. I'm not surprised, even I'm embarrassed to look at myself. My hair was a mess, I have a bruise on my check and blood coming down from the area she hit. 

-- "What happened to you?" my boss asked as he applied medicine to treat the wound and bruise. I shrug and look away "You don't know why you were hit?" he asks confused and I nod. I know it didn't make sense, but it was true, I didn't know why she was so mad. Than I suddenly feel bad for all the girls mark played with.. did sana do the same thing to them as she did to me?? "Wendy? are you even listening?" I looked at him confused "Huh? What?" "I said to get changed into your uniform" "Ohh.." I said and went into the change room and changed and helped the next customer. - - - "Wendy, you can leave now."  I woke up from my thoughts, it was already 8:55 and I was supposed to head to the restaurant by 9. "Good work today wen" He says as I walk out of the change room "Thank you! you too :)" and he smiles back. 

- "WAIT!!" I shout at the bus starting to leave and run and catch the bus just in time "Thank you.." I say breathlessly and tap my card. There weren't any seats left so I used the handle standing up. I sigh and close my eyes, today was a mess, a customer got mad with me for whatever reason, I got hit by sana and mark came up to me for whatever reason. I put in my earbuds and listen to music silently. When it was my stop, I walked out of the bus and walked to the restaurant. On the way to the restaurant, I noticed a grandma carrying a black bag which contained pears must be for her kids I thought smiling and than as she looked down to get her phone, a bicycle headed her way and I gasped. without thinking, I shoved the grandma away just in time. "Oww.." I groaned and looked at the bicycler. "Are you okay?" I ask the man helping him up "Yeah.. you don't look okay though" The man says looking at my legs and I look down, I got 2 more bruises and a bloody leg. The grandma walks up to me and gives me a hug "Oh Oh Oh thank you.. what would I do without your help?.~" the pain in my legs go away as she says this "No, it's something anyone would do." I replied giving her a hug.. "Why don't I take you to a near by pharmacy?" the man offers, I look at my watch and it was already 9:05. I sigh, I didn't want to walk into the restaurant with a bloody knee and make guests throw up. I nodded and sent my manager a quick message and noticed a message from Dara but didn't bother reading the message. After getting my knee treated at the pharmacy, the man offered me a ride to the restaurant which I happily accepted. "Thank you." I said when we reached the restaurant "It's my fault. Thank you for helping the grandma." The man said and I managed a weak smile before running in to clock in. I spotted my manager and waved before meeting up with him "What happened? are you okay?" I smiled and nodded, The reason why I liked working here was because everyone treated me like their own sister or daughter. "There is a table waiting to order, you can take their order after you change. I nod and go to change and put the wire ear in so I can hear everyone giving me directions. I grab a order handbook and go to the place where he said the table was waiting. It was a private room so I had to knock before going in. When I walked in, I gasped in surprise and dropped my handbook.