It's not okay

It’s not okay

Hey Reddies <3 QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT SO DON'T SKIP AND ReAD DOWN BELOW!! :)

Smiley - WikipediaSmiley - WikipediaSmiley - WikipediaSmiley - Wikipedia

Hello! First of all, I hope every one of you are staying safe from the COVID and hope the COVID ends soon, Second, I am not good at grammer as I said multiple times that I'm half american. I'm also not good at spelling, so I hope you can understand that. Third, YES I will finish the other books, (Rough Start, It's okay your fine now, and ILAND Start). Please be patient with me, and just enjoy the books, let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions!! Love you reddies (Mix of GOT7 & RV fan names) <3 <3 <3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you eat anything today?" I shook my head and he sighed. "Why don't you try to eat something?" I shake my head, the thought of me eating something makes feel like I want to throw up. "Okay. Heres the plan then." He says after thinking about something, I look at him confused "Let's make a deal." "About what?" I looked at dara and jiyong confused and they shrugged smiling and I sighed "I'll measure your height and weigh your weight. And if your under weight, you HAVE to eat." I smile at that, smart thinking doctor daniel. "If I'm okay?.." "I doubt it, but if you are, then you don't have to eat if you don't want to." I smile and reach my hand for his "Deal." He shakes it "Okay, - - emily, can you get the machines in front of the room?" The nurse nods and leaves the room. "What do you want to order? the cafe has it all." Daniel said handing me over the menu and I laugh, I don't know why I fell for his trap, but you have to say it was REALLY confusing. "Pizza? Nuggets? Hamburger? Oh, they have sushi as well." He joked and I laughed "I'll order 'Nuggets' IF i'm under weight." the nurse comes in the room "The machines are out in the hall." daniel smiles "All right my patient, lets see who wins" I smile and he puts down the protective guard and I slowly get out of bed. I walk out of the hallway with Dara and Jiyong following me outside and I look at daniel but he shrugs smiling and pointing to the machine. The nurse tells me to step onto the height monitor first "Wow. 5' 3 and a half." I smile, I was pretty short for an 18 year old. "Let's check your weight" I nod and move on to the weight machine and step on. beep beep beep. "98 Ibs.. WENDY!!" I flinch, and look towards dara and jiyong who looked defeated. "Thats impossible, you didn't eat for like 3 days.. it's impossible to drop that low wen" I sighed and stepped off the scale "I don't know either." I look at dara for help "To be honest, wendy is a hard working girl, and I dont think I've ever seen her eat" Daniel sighs and tells the nurse to put the machines away. "I have an idea." he says pulling out his phone and typing away. He waves me inside not looking up from his phone and I go back in with dara and jiyong. "Can't believe your only 98 Ibs" jiyong mutters and dara elbows him "Can i try carrying you?" he asks and I look at dara confused "Don't worry, hes usually like this. this is supposed to be normal" I laugh at that. I think in my head, I decided to be friends with dara and jiyong. Theres never been a time when they haven't been here for me or leave me alone. I walk over to jiyong and dara "I'm ready." I say and dara looks surprised while jiyong smirks "Lets see.." he says stretching before holding me to lift me up. "Whoa.." jiyong said and let me down "I think dara can even carry you" I smirk "Dont exaggerate" but dara comes over and lifts me up. "Wen, your really really light. you HAVE to eat tonight" I laugh "why are you rhyming your words" dara smiles "your sorta back to normal now." my smile disappears "Yeah.." jiyong nudges dara and dara glares at him. I force a laugh again and then my phone rings from the bed and I wallk over to my bed. 
OTM2MjU5.jpg    ( DOCTOR DANIEL >:() ) 

Daniel walks back in and I hold my phone and glare at him. "What's wrong?^" I show him to phone and he laughs awkwardly "Kara texted you already?^^" I groan and sit down and dara walks over to look at my phone and Jiyong follows "Oh- want to borrow my charger? It's at 9%." Jiyong said bringing me his charger "Thanks" I say plugging in my charger. "You have to eat anyways, and the twins really wanted to see you.. and so did my wife-" "They can come. Kara seems nice" I reply and he smiles.