It’s not okay

It’s not okay

CHAPTER ONE

So today.. I need to go to my 4 o'clock part time place and than go to the restaurant and work till.... 9 o'clock.. And th- "EARTH to wendyyy.." "Huh?" I ask. I were in the cafe eating lunch and I was eating lunch with my close friends Irene, Seulgi & Dara. Dara looks at me "what were you thinking about? were you even listening??" I sheepishly shake my head "sorry.." Dara smiles and just shakes her head and I smile back. "Dara.. what were we talking about??" Dara smiles and chews on her food quickly. "Talking about the School Event thats coming up this fall!" "Ohh.." "mhm.. what are you planning to do?" Dara asks "I don't know yet.. what about you?" "I'm gonna make donuts" Irene butts in and Dara smiles unbothered by Irene interrupting her thoughts. I promise daras the most calm and chill person I know.. I think that's what makes me like Dara because she's kind of like me.. "what are you doing after school?" Seulgi Asks me "oh. I have to go to work." "Workk?" Irene groans and I shrug sheepishly. "OMG!!! ITS MARK!!!" someone yells and everyone turns to look at the person screaming except me. I have no interest in boys or popular boys.. "WENDYY... WENDYY.. LOOK!!" Irene says practically shaking my arms and I laugh and turn to look where everyone was looking at making a huge deal about. It was Mark Tuan and his friends. Mark was the most rich and popular boy in school. Mark was well known for being known as a playboy around the school, I doubt mark dated a girl. Next to him was Kwon Jiyong. I think Jiyong was obsessed with Dara, but who wouldn't like dara, there's nothing NOT to like about her.. Jiyong scanned across the cafe with his dark round eyes and finally lands on our table and smiles, I look at dara and dara just rolls her eyes smiling. Jiyong whispers something to Mark, and comes over to our table and sit next to dara. "Hey :)" "Hey.." Jiyong looks at me and flashes a smile which I smile back to. The girls next to our table whisper while looking at our table, it hadn't been the first time Jiyong sat at our table but Jiyong's still #2 of this school. "Wendy how are you today?" Jiyong asks after leaving dara alone so she can finish her lunch "Good.. :)" I reply chewing on my food. "Dara!" Jiyong face darkens and I turn to look at what he was staring at.. I laugh and look at Jiyong again. It was donghae, I think donghae likes dara the most after Jiyong.. Dara and jiyong knew each other wayy back when they were in kindergarten and donghae knew dara since 5th grade.. and now we're all in 12th grade... the MOST stressfull year. "Here comes the fanboy.." Irene mutters under her breath and dara shoots her a look before smiling at donghae "Hi!!" Donghae gives dara a big smile and looks at me and jiyong. It was kind of obvious donghae wanted to sit next to dara, and jiyong was there with his eyes closed, arms crossed not even bothering to look at donghae. Although I didn't want to make jiyong annoyed, I knew it was the right thing to do "Donghae, you can take my spot" Donghae looks at me with a hopeful look "Thank you!!" Donghae said rushing to my seat and sitting in it before I even grabbed my tray "Doesn't even know manners" Jiyon scoffs and dara jabbed him in the chest and he groaned. I laugh and than go sit next to seulgi. "What a dork" Seulgi mutters looking at donghae and i give her the stop it look. Although it was true, donghae was wayyy ot of daras ideal league. I think daras ideal type fits jiyong 100%. I shortly leave the cafe to go use the restroom.

 

After I walk out of the cafe, I bump into someone and I turn to see who it is. Mark. Tuan. I jump a little backwards noticing his presence "I'm sorry.." I say weakly before walking to the bathroom but Mark grabs my wrist and pulls me into the girl bathroom and pushes me against the wall. "What are you doing" I hiss annoyed because I really needed to pee. Mark studies my face, my dark brown eyes, my no makeup face, and my hair which was in a neat ponytail. As mark studied my face, I studied his face, his eyes were dark brown, lips were chapped, and just his intense stare makes me feel nervous and scared. I wait patiently for him to stop looking at my face and leave me alone. Without notice, mark leans in and kisses my neck gently and I gasp pushing him away. Mark who seemed unfazed smirked and pushed me back to the wall "It's better for you to just let me do what I want" His deep voice whispered in my ear and it gave me shivers down through my spines. Mark looked into my eyes and smiled "Is this how you get girls?" I muttered in disqust which didn't make mark surprised but made his face come closer to mine. I barely even know him, I JUST met him in the hallways.. "Let. go. of. me." I say but he doesn't budge "I'll promise I won't tell the princable." and mark laughs at that, like he would care whether I would tell the princible. Mark's family basically OWNS the school, so he's gonna win. Mark pushes his lips against mine and starts kissing it. I try to push him away but he's to strong, his arms wrap over my shoulders pulling me in closer. His lips move to my eyes and he kisses them before letting me go. I grunt and than gasp, the person witnessing this was Mark's girlfriend Sana.. mark turns around and looks back unfazed "" I hear mark mutter and to help him escape this situation I slap him. "What the fu-" Mark says pissed "I'm sorry I made you kiss me..even though you have a girlfriend.." I lie softly and marks pissed face turns into a confused face and I smirk satisfied with his reaction and walked over to sana "sorry.." I say feeling really sorry, but sana's pissed face says it all. That she wants me to leave the bathroom immediately. I leave the bathroom and walk to another bathroom to finally pee.