It's not okay

It’s not okay

"Mmmm... this is so good~" Dara says grabbing another piece of karas kimbap. "Glad you like it sweets" Kara respnds and i smile. I'm 99% positive i can trust dara and jiyong now, they proved it so i'm happy that i made the right choice. "why aren't you eating wen?" Kara asks handing me a roll of her kimbap and i shake my head. "I'm not that hungry.. I ate a lot though!" I respond smiling and pointing at the empty foil which had contained 10 pieces of her kimbap. "Aww.. okay.." Kara said sadly and i sighed sadly and took the wrap from her hands "I think i have room for one more roll.." kara lights up "Really? Thank you.." I smile and start eating the wrap. The twins decided not to come after all, they both had soccer practice since their competiton was only a month away. A minute later, the boy named mark came inside the room and i froze confused. "I think your in the wrong room." Kara says brightly but he just stares at me with his nonreadable face. "Ayee Mark!" jiyong said standing up and mark looks away and gives him the bro bump. "Ohhh... your his friend~ come, eat some of my kimbap!" kara says cheerfully and mark just gives her a small smile. "What about your girlfriend" dara asks sounding annoyed for some reason. "shes at her house, it's her birthday today." his girlfriend? why was he here then? Dara just sighs "Once a playboy, forever a playboy.." I look at mark confused and he looks back at me at the same time. "I want her to spend time with her family." Mark says and grabs the roll karas been holding. "Aww.. so sweet, unlke that brat-" jiyong nudges dara to shut up and mark just rolls his eyes. Mark sits on the chair next to he bed and gives me piece of kimbap from his roll. I look at him confused and he sighs, he shoves the piece into my mouth "Chew." I chew on the piece and drink water "First of all, who are you, second of all, why did you just do that" he shrugs and dara laughs "He's always like that, he does what he wants." I just give a look to mark.