It's not okay

It’s not okay

- - - Knock Knock Knock. 

"Come in." I say and then see Dara and Her family walk in. "Jiyong's with his friends" dara says and I just nod. Doctor Daniel stands up from the couch to leave, "I'll come by to check up on you after dinner. Try to eat something okay?" I nod and he leaves the room. Dara walks up to me cautiously and finally has the courage to talk to me. "Hey wendy.. How are you feeling?" Her eyes were puffy, it was like she was crying before she came in. "I'm feeling better.. sorry about before." I say giving her a small smile which she smiles back to. I look over to her mom and dad and looked back at dara. "Oh- They're my parents.. they wanted to see you, if that's okay." I look at her parents, her mom was hugging onto daras dad, and dara looked like she was holding in tears. What was my relationship with them? Was it really that deep?  I thought before giving a small smile to her parents. Then suddenly, a girl rushes into the room with Jiyong and another boy following "I told you tha-" Jiyong pauses and looks at me worried. The girl and boy stand together, the girl looks like she has mixed emotions, confused, scared, and worried. The boy next to her is just.. standing there readin my face as I try to read his. His face is really.. unreadable. "Jiyong.." Dara says all of the sudden and Jiyong looks at her after looking at me. I look at dara and shes trying to signal Jiyong something. "Wendy! How are you feeling.." the girl suddenly says coming close to me and I move away from her bumping into dara, but I'd rather be close with dara than the girl I barely know. I don't know how to describe it.. um.. like shes giving me bad vibes?.. Dara puts her hand on my shoulders making sure my balance is okay. "You don't remember me?" The girl says scoffing and I frown, I knew the girl gave me bad vibes and all, but did she really need to scoff in my face "Sana, get away from her." Jiyong said with a stone face "She started it! She acts like she doesn't even know me. Mark.. she's putting on a show" Sana says giving me a ugly look before turning to the boy named mark. Then doctor daniel walks into the room and I sigh in relief. "Whats going in here?" Daniel says angrily and Sana decides to back away from me. Daniel looks at Dara and Jiyong. "I thought I told you the plan.." Daniel said to Jiyong and Jiyong just shrugs "She was to agressive and fast" Daniel sighs and looks at Sana and Mark. "I'm going to have to tell you to leave." Sana rolls her eyes "Why do you care, your just a doctor." Dara groans "Just leave Sana, know when your not wanted." Sana looks at mark "Babeee" mark rolls his eyes "Lets leave Sana." Sana grunts "Why aren't you never on my side" Mark rolls his eyes and pushes sana out of the room and looks at Jiyong and gives him a bro bump "Tell me later man." Jiyong smirks and nods and Mark leaves the room. Doctor Daniel comes over to me "Are you alright, feeling any symtoms?" I shake my head, I actually felt okay when they were here, other than sanas rudeness, I was fine.