It's not okay

It’s not okay

---

I gasped and dropped my handbook in surprise. Sitting at the table was Dara, Jiyong, Sana and Mark. I back away cautiously and dara looks at me with a weak smile. "Yoo Wendy~" Jiyong said obviously not caring about the akwardness. Sana glares and me suddenly getting closer to mark whos eyeing me up and down. "Wendy-" Comes from the ear-in and I press the button to speak "Yes?" "There's a gentleman waiting for you... hurry with the tables order." "A man?.." I ask confused and than remember the man from the accident. "Okay, I'll be there soon." I say and pick up the handbook. I didn't want the man to be waiting any longer and turn into a professional "Hello, I'm wendy and I will be serving you today, may I take your order?" Dara gives me an encouraging smile which I smile back to. Dara and Mark were sitting on opposite sides of each other, so I was standing between them. "What happened to you?" Mark asks not looking up from his menu and I ignore his question and look at sana instead who suddenly turned into stone. "I'll have one steak." Sana orders and I write it down and look at mark who doesn't answer and than look at dara who smiles "I'll have soy bean soup." I write it down, and look at jiyong "I'll have Pork Belly." I write it down and than look at mark who still didn't look up from his menu. "Would you like me to recommend some stuff for you sir?" I ask but he doesn't answer. "Wendy- What's taking so long." I sigh and talk into the ear-in "Sorry, can you please tell him I'll be there soon?" "Okay-" I sigh and turn back to mark "Are you ready to order?" "No. Not really." I look at dara and she shrugs sheepishly and than I throw jiyong a tell him to knock it off look before speaking "I'll come back when your ready to order than" I say and leave the room and rush to the man. The man looks up and throws me a smile "Hey, can I get your number?" I freeze, the man was a bit old for me to like nor date.. and the man laughs at my expression. and gives me a buisness card which says "CEO Daniel of Photolink" "I was wondering if you can do a part time job at my place.. just a for a while." I smile and look at the manager who gives an encouraging nod. "My number is.." The man takes out his phone "571-***-***" "Great, what's your name?" "Wendy Shon" I reply and he puts my name in "I'll contact you." He says before leaving the restaurant. I walk back to the room when my manager told me to and knock before walking in. "Mark-" Sana was saying but stopped when i walked in the room. "Are you ready to order sir?" I say smiling not caring. I was so happy that I forgot mark was there, I can't believe I got scouted by a CEO of a photo company. "Hello? Are you listening?" I wake up from my thoughts and stop smiling "Huh?" and Mark groans "I want pork belly as well." I nod forgetting he exist and continue to smile with the thought of working. "Why are you so happy?" Mark asks annoyed, why was he annoyed with me being happy. Rude. "Don't worry about it." mark rolls his eyes and turns to look at sana who was glaring her eyes out on me. I take the menus "Thank you." and walk out of the door. 

---

"Wendy, your in charge of the room you just took the order in." I frown as I fill the bucket with ice water. "Okay.." I reply and walk back into the room to give them water. Dara studies my legs and face "Did you get hurt?" I reply no and fill their glasses with water. Mark drinks up his water in a blink and I blink in confusion. "I was thirsty"