A fresh Start

Mon Amour, My Chef
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Mom and I decided to go back to Busan. I accepted Ms. Cho's proposal wherein I'll put up my own cafe and she'll invest on it. She's like my fairy godmother. I couldn't hide my excitement just thinking of it. It's my long time dream and it came true. I was busy cleaning the space I rented, prepping it up for the renovation.

 

"Annyeonghaseo sajangnim!!!"

 

A bunch of guys chorused behind me that got me surprised. Sena, Gyu, Seungkwan and Jeonghan came without notice. 

"Sajangnim?" I giggled at their teasing remark. "What are you all doing here?"

"Of course, we're here to help our friend!" Seungkwan smiled widely.

"And to bring luck!" Mingyu added.

"Eyy..What luck do you have?" Sena teased, earning a tickle from Gyu.

Oh how I missed these guys. I'm happy they're very supportive and even closed the diner just to help me. In no time, we finished painting the walls, decorating it and putting the signage outside.

 

'Bo's Cafe'

 

I smiled seeing the signage outside. It's the most satisfying feeling ever for me. Jeonghan nudged me in the arm and smiled.

"Congratulations Bosun ah." 
"Thanks oppa..." I replied, smilingly.

"Did you like the location?"

"Yeah.. Thanks for recommending oppa. I like it a lot."


After a long day, I decided to treat the guys before they go home. If not, I could be thrown out by Seungkwan in any minute. The guy's been demanding for a treat ever since he started working. I ordered then some drinks and chicken.

"Excuse me.."

All our heads turn to the door and saw a guy in a hoodie.

"I ...I saw this and you're looking for a part timer?"

"Ah yeah. Come in and join us!" I walked towards him and dragged him to where the guys are.

"Don't be shy. What's your name?" I asked.

"S-soonyoung. Kwon Soonyoung." He smiled.

"Soonyoung ah, I'm Kwon Bosun. Owner of this cafe. And since you're the first to step in, you're officially hired!"

"Eh?" His small eyes widened. "That fast!?"

"Yup. You can start tomorrow." I smiled.

"Thank you sajangnim!" He bowed many times, still surprised.

"Aigoo.." I chuckled. "Oh, right. Meet my friends.."

I introduced the guys one by one. And offered  to join us for the small treat. The guys that he made the wrong decision, threatening him I'm a scary boss in real life. I blocked them a lot because he might change his mind and quit right away. This guys really. Soon, the newly hired part timer was on the spot as my friends did all the interview. We've known that Soonyoung almost collect part time jobs since he's the breadwinner in the family. I bet he's a nice guy and in a short time, we felt comfortable with him.

"Soonyoung ah.. Please take care of our beloved friend here." Sena said.

"Aye Ma’am." 

He saluted, making us chuckle. Jeonghan patted him at the back and smiled. A few minutes later, they all headed home. My heart was already full and I couldn't ask for more.

 


       

                                                            }}}}•{{{{

 



Mom also decided to help in the cafe sometimes. It's cute seeing her in her uniform together with Soonyoung.

"Soonyoung ah!" I called, asking if he could help me carry the flower pots outside.

"Noona, I told you to call me Hoshi instead." He pouted.

 

This kid has been bothering me to call him by his nickname. I find his real name cute though. So I more. Some teenage girls in uniform giggled seeing him pout. I could say Soonyoung has been the secret weapon in my cafe. His cuteness attracted many customers, of course, mostly girls. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter