Chapter Eight | Eunha

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

I am so worried cause Yuju is not here with me yet. Did she forgot about our plan? Wait. Does she even care about our first monthsarry?

I keep on calling her on the phone and texting her just to tell her I'm still here waiting for her. And I don't mind if she will be late. I'm not mad at her and I just want her to meet me today.

I dropped down my phone on the ground cause my hand started shaking again. 'No. This can't be.' I hurriedly take out a medicine bottle from my sling bag.

I chuckled bitterly. "Long time no see, my friend."

Even though I hate taking this stupid pill, I have to. I don't want Yuju to see me having anxiety attack again on our monthsarry date.

But even though I've finally relaxed because of the pill and the beautiful sunset, Yuju is still not here with me.

I smiled bitterly then throw the bouquet of flowers I bought for Yuju on the trash can. I am now inside my apartment unit, glad that Sowon unnie is not here.

'I want to be alone, as usual.'

I locked the door then entered my bedroom. I smiled bitterly when I opened my drawer and saw my foldable sharp knife.

"Hey. I miss you too."

_______________

I don't want to be like Minji unnie. I don't want to be emotionless and empty like her that's why I'm always doing this to remind myself that I can still feel the pain.

I'm watching the sky while mindlessly pushing the knife closer into my thigh. Gently cutting my skin and reminding me that I can still feel something.

"Eunha!"

I looked behind me and saw Sowon unnie. She looks so scared and her eyes are flooding with tears.

"Stop it. Please?" Sowon unnie slowly walked closer to me and I panicked making me cut myself more deeper. "Eunha!"

Sowon unnie run closer to me then grabbed the knife from my hand harshly. She throw it away on the floor then hugged me so tight. "Pabo-ya. How could you do this again? You said you won't do this again? Why?!"

I started crying cause Sowon unnie is right. How could I do this again? I keep on saying that I don't want to be like Minji unnie but...I'm just the same as her. I'm so stupid.

____________

"You need to rest. Sleep now, stupid." Sowon unnie scolded me while fixing my blanket. I smiled cause s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter