Chapter Four | Yuju

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

I've told myself, I'm ready to finally give Eunha a chance. She's a good a person and I don't really mind falling in love with her. But it's easy to be said than done. It's really hard cause my stupid heart is still aching for Yerin unnie.

They said it's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Is that the reason why I can't forget Yerin unnie? Or maybe, I can't forget her because I let her owned a bigger space in my heart that until now, no one can ever fill that space she left? Not even Eunha.

"Yerin unnie? What are you doing here?"

"I just want to be with you, Yuju. Let's hang-out today. Please?"

How can I move on from her if she's always doing things for me? Why can't she just help me get over her?

"Yuju, I just want to hang-out with you. As friends."

My heart aches hearing that from her. She's right. We can still be friends, right? But it's awkward to think that you had a romantic past with a friend, especially if you know that sooner or later, she'll be married with someone else.

"I have other things to do today, Yerin unnie. Let's just talk next time."

I started walking away from her. Why did I crossed path with her as I exit my shared dorm with Sinb? Why is she still visiting me anyway?

I felt her hand grabbing mine but I didn't look back at her. What does she want?

"Please Yuju? I just want to talk with you. I...I want to be with you even just for today. Please?"

I bit my lower lip. Why is she still my weakness?

"Fine. But we'll just talk then after this, we'll finally let go of each others, Yerin unnie."

___________

"I know you just want us to talk but...if this we'll be the last time that I can still call you mine, let me cherish this last time with you, Yuju."

I didn't answer back. She has a point and honestly, I really want to cherish our last moment together.

'This is the last time. Last time for us to be together. Last time. For us.'

Yerin unnie and I spent times together again, for the last time, as our excuse. We went to an amusement park, eat some snacks and enjoy some dizzy rides. In those times, I tried to forget that we're finally over. This will be the last time anyway.

"I know we already said that this will be the last time we'll stay together but...I've already made a plan, Yuju. I've already made a plan how to get away from here together with you, Yuju."

I frowned then looked at Yerin unnie. We're currently inside a ferris wheel sitting next to each others.

"Let's run away together, Yuju. I'll wait for you on the airport this coming Saturday until 8 pm. I've already booked tickets for the both of us and...it's your choice if you want to go with me. I won't force you but I'll still wait for you on that night, Yuju."

I can't believe Yerin unnie will plan something like this. Is she not afraid in what's going to happen if she'll not marry her fiance? But honestly, her offer is really tempting for me.

'Should I go with her? Can we really run away from here together?

__________

I went back on the apartment feeling so lost and confused. Yerin unnie's offer keeps on running in my mind. I don't know what to do.

"Good evening. I'm Kim Umji, Sinb's friend. Sorry f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter