Chapter Three | Yuju

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

I don't know if this is right. Is it right to teach myself how to fall in love even though it's still owned by someone else? But Eunha...She's so persistent and she keeps on telling me that everything is okay as long as I give her a chance. But I know deep inside my heart....My heart is still shouting for Yerin unnie.

_________

"Can we talk, Yuju?"

I widen my eyes when I saw Yerin unnie standing in front of me. I'm currently inside the school library sitting alone in one table doing some research for my Science project.

"Please, Yuju?"

My heart aches seeing the sadness and pain in Yerin unnie's eyes. This will be the first time we'll talk since the last time that Eunha and I pretended that we're already lovers.

I want to push her away and keep on avoiding her because maybe, by doing that, I can forget about her easily. But who am I fooling? My heart is still foolishly asking for her.

I just felt Yerin unnie's soft hand wiping my own tears. I didn't notice that I'm already crying and I felt more pathetic.

"Yuju..."

"Not here." I said then gently pushed her hand away from my face. "I'm busy."

"I will wait for you outside the school gate. Is that alright?"

But what about Eunha?

"Okay."

__________

I feel like a bad person as I hurriedly exit the school ground. I'm scared being caught by Eunha because I want to meet Yerin unnie.

What am I doing? Eunha is being nice and helping me to move on from Yerin unnie but here I am, still running back to my past.

Yerin unnie smiled sweetly at me then tighten the hold on my right hand when she saw me outside the school ground. I want to be happy and enjoy this moment with her but...

I looked behind me searching for Eunha but I didn't saw her anywhere. She texted me that she will wait for me outside the school but I guess, she's not yet here. I felt relieved. I know that I'm still unsure about my current relationship with Eunha since the day she offered me to move on with her but I know that it's still not an excuse for meeting Yerin unnie now. I felt like we're cheating not just with Umji-ssi but also with Eunha.

_________

"I don't care what's going on between you and your childhood friend. I will keep on loving you no matter what, Yuju."

I sighed then stared down on the ground. Yerin unnie and I are currently in a public park sitting on the swings. Before, whenever we went here, my heart felt so relaxed and happy but now, I can't understand why my heart felt heavy.

"Yuju...I love you."

"If you really love me, why are you torturing me?"I said. I looked back at Yerin unnie then glared at her. "Are you happy torturing my heart like this, Jung Yerin?"

Yerin unnie shook her head. She was about to touch my face but I shove her hand away. "I don't want to torture your heart like this but...I know to myself that I still want you. I still want us, Yuju."

"Can't you understand? I already have Eunha. Just let me moved on from you, Yerin unnie. Please?" I said fooling myself.

I guess this is better. I don't want to keep on hoping that an impossible thing will happen. My happy ending with Yerin unnie is impossible.

"I can't give up on you, Yuju. Never." Yerin unnie took a long deep sigh before looking back at me. "Besides, do you really know that childhood friend of yours? Do you think she's still the same?"

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"See? The only thing you know is she's your childhood friend who came back to your life after ten years. You have no idea who she became within that ten years that she's not next to you."

"What's your point, Yerin unnie?" I asked.

"That Jung Eunha is a criminal, Yuju."

I widen my eyes then slapped Yerin unnie's face hard. I can't believe that she hates Eunha this much to say those lies.

"How dare you say that? You have no right to judge Eunha. Who could you come up with that kind of lie, Yerin unnie?"

"I'm not lying, Yuju. My fiancee Umji is the sister of Eunha-ssi's close friend named Sowon. And their families are business partners too so Eunha-ssi's past is not a secret even in Umji's family." Yerin unnie sighed then looked straight into my eyes. "She killed her own sister but instead of going behind bars, her parents put her in a mental institution instead just to prove their excuse that she's mentally unstable when she did the crime."

I shook my head then stand up.Yerin unnie are not telling the truth. It's so impossible to believe at. Eunha haven't told me that her elder sister is already dead. Besides, Eunha is so kind so how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter