Chapter Ten | Eunha

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

I want to be happy because I know that Yuju will finally be happy with Yerin-ssi; the love of her life. It hurts, so much, but I don't want Yuju to stay with me just because she felt pity on me.

'I need her love. Her true love.'

I keep on looking at the wall clock, keep counting the remaining time until the scheduled flight of Yuju with Yerin-ssi. I know about their flight, their run away plan, because of Umji. That kid is so selfless too, to let go of Yerin-ssi.

"I can feel how anxious you are, Eunha." I heard Sowon unnie said. I almost forgot that she's here with me on my condo unit, as usual. "I can't understand you and Umji. How could you let go the love of your lives, and let them be happy together?"

I smiled bitterly. "True love isn't selfish, Sowon unnie. You perfectly know that, right?"

She looked at me, then sighed. "Y-Yeah." I tapped the space next to me, gesturing her to sit next to me. She obeyed, but sat with a distance. "You're really stupid, Eunha."

"I know. But I'm glad that my bestfriend is a genius mistress, Sowon unnie." I , and I felt happy when she glared at me. "Thank you for always being there for me, my bestfriend."

"Yah. Why are you talking like that? That's not funny, Eunha." She said.

I smiled, then moved closer to her. I can feel her tensed, but she didn't move away. I hugged her tight. "I don't know what will happen to me now that... Yuju might never come back in my life again. But you are right when you told me that I've survived those years without her, that means... I can still survive my upcoming years without Yuju."

Sowon unnie hold me tight, then whispered on my ear. "Of course. You can do it, Eunha. I... I will always be here for you. I will never leave your side, stupid."

I smiled bitterly. "I know."

I closed my eyes when fear started crawling within me again. I hate this moment; the moment that I can't control my unwanted thoughts, those thoughts that's pulling me to darkness, devouring my soul and guiding me into emptyness.

But I've been through this a lot of times, and those times, the happy picture that I always used to catch my attention back to reality is the image of Yuju, my beautiful Yuju.

'It's funny that I considered her as my cure but in reality, she's like a drug, an addictive drug that will destroy me soon.'

I came back to realit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter