Chapter Two | Yuju

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

Sometimes, the only reason why you won't let go of what's making you sad is because it was the only thing that made you happy.

_______________

'I love you, Yuju. I want to have a big happy family with you. You and me, together with our future children, we'll be the most happiest family ever.'

I smiled bitterly when my mind reminded me about that lie once again. Those words from Yerin unnie are too good to be true maybe that's why it won't happen no matter what we do.

The rain keeps on pouring while I'm still standing outside the bookstore where I bought a reference book for my research. It seems like destiny is really playing on me. I have no idea that it will rain this hard today.

Should I wait for it to stop? I can't, it will only waste a lot of my time. I need to go back in our dorm and do my research.

I just covered my head, thanks for the hooded jacket I'm wearing. At least I won't look more pathetic because of this stupid rain.

I was about to run as fast as I can so I won't waste more time outside when I felt a presence walked closer to me. I frowned when I noticed a folded umbrella offered to me. I looked at the person who's offering me an umbrella and saw the beautiful stranger I saw at Yerin unnie's engagement party.

The beautiful stranger smiled at me. "Take this. I don't want you to get sick, Yuju."

I widen my eyes in surprise because she knows my name.

' Could it be...'

"Eunha?" I felt more surprise when she nodded her head then smiled sweetly to me. I can't believe she's Eunha, my childhood friend that I didn't saw for almost ten years.

"Can't you believe it's me? Yeah. I can't believe how gorgeous I am too." Eunha said while flipping her shoulder length blonde hair.

I smiled at her." Yeah. I can't believe you are still so full of yourself, Eunha."

Eunha chuckled." But seriously, I'm glad our paths crossed again, Yuju. And I promise you, I will never leave your side anymore." Eunha sounded so sincere and it made me smile even more.

I'm so happy because our paths crossed again, Jung Eunha.

______________

I can't believe it more that Eunha and I are schoolmates but she's one school year later from me. She said, she and her family are always switching places because of her parents job that's why it's hard for her to finished a school year. But she said it's okay because in the end, our paths crossed again.

I'm happy too because somehow, my attention focused on Eunha instead of Yerin unnie, as usual.

But who am I fooling? I'm still sleeping in tears because of Jung Yerin.

______________

I just exit the school ground and was about to commute back to my shared apartment with Sinb when I felt someone backhugging me. Even if I didn't look back to see whoever this someone backhugging me, my heart already knows who she is.

Yerin unnie....

"What are you doing? Are you out of your mind, Yerin unnie? What if someone caught us and told your parents or...Umji-ssi, your fiancee." I said without looking back at her. I tried to push her away but she turned me around and our eyes met.

Why do you keep on torturing my heart like this, Yerin unnie?

"I don't care. I want to be with you, Yuju. I love you. Only you, Choi Yuju." Yerin unnie said looking straight into my eyes. My heart aches when I noticed the tears forming in her eyes. "I won't be such a coward again, Yuju. I'm ready to fight for us. L-Let's run away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter