Chapter Fourteen

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling in love is such a wonderful feeling. It is something that can make us feel alive and grateful everyday. But sometimes, that feeling can cause us pain and kill us deep inside.

Eunha agreed to that, because the love she found saved her first but now... it's killing her. Falling in love with Yuju is such a blissful feeling that she get addicted to it, but that addictive drug will destroy her soon.

She chuckled then took a sip of her wine. She started twisting the wine glass on her hand then watched how the red wine keeps on following the direction of the glass. She smiled bitterly, thinking that she's like the red wine; always going with the flow of her life no matter where it goes.

But her life always went to the wrong direction.

"Why life is so cruel to the both of us, Minji unnie?" Eunha asked. She looked around her lonely condo unit then realized that she's all alone, like usual. 

"Why didn't you just let me go with you? I feel like I don't belong in this world too."

"Then come with me."

Eunha widen her eyes in shock when she heard that familiar voice. She blinked her eyes multiple times just to make sure what she's seeing in front of her is not just an imagination.

"M-Minji unnie?"

Minji smiled. "Yeah. It's me, Eunha."

Eunha shook her head. "This is not real. You in front of me is not real. This can't be."

"Does it matter? What matters is the pain you are feeling right now. And I am here to help you end that." Minji said with a sweet smile.

"W-What?"

"Life will never be good to us, Eunha. Maybe in our next lives we will be happy but not in this timeline." Minji raised her right hand then pointed on the drawer next to the sofa where Eunha is currently sitting. "Let's end all this pain easily, Eunha ya."

Eunha followed the direction Minji is pointing and she knows what her elder sister is really pointing. She slowly opened the drawer then looked at her bottled pills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter